Victim.1

Three years ago.

Harry.

Three hours. I spent three hours of my life in this room with about thirty different people, aside from my waiting relatives.

My palms were sweaty. God, they were sweaty. I rubbed them against my dark jeans, cringing when I leaned back into the plastic chair. My back was soaked,too.

Knees bounced, making me feel dizzy.

Three hours. Three hours. Three hours of waiting for a test result that will determine my current state. I am going to die or am I going to live?

Sitting next to me was my Mum. Her body shook as she tried to stiffle her sobs. I sighed, rubbing my temples. I didn't want her to feel this way. I looked around and realized that almost every person I knew in this room was just like her.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, bringing her face to my neck. She cried even more as I rocked her, trying to silence her. I'm sorry, Mummy.

I observed my relatives, remembering their faces so that I can thank them for being here with me, whatever the result turn out to be.

I was staring into nothing, not until the door was held open. A woman came out, and what appeared to be her husband followed suit. The woman fell to her knees, hands covering her mouth. Crouched down next to her was her husband trying to calm her down.

"I'm going to die," She wailed loudly, capturing the attention of the people in this room with me. I found myself staring at the couple, eyes trailing between the woman and her husband.

A petite figure stood behind the man, blonde waves reaching her shoulders. She stared at the woman with a blank expression as tears pooled around her eyes. I felt bad for them.

She seemed like she's my age, or maybe a year younger. Tears rolled down her cheeks, dripping down her chin.
I tilted my head to the side, eyes fixed on her. She seemed interesting, I guess.
Her clothes were bright. Too bright for this kind of situation. Didn't she think that it might be a little over the edge? I guess not.

"Harry Styles?" My eyes left the stranger standing across of me, landing on the old nurse with a confused look on her face.

"It's Theo." I rudely corrected her. My mum squeezed my hand and stood up. The nurse typed on her computer and erased Harry and wrote Theo instead.

Satisfied, I stood up. I took small steps towards the room, debating if i really wanted to know or not. It wasn't easy. It wasn't easy at all.

Honestly, I wanted to run out this hospital and crawl into bed. But I didn't. I opened the door for my mum to step in, but she stopped.

She grabbed my face in her hands, turning my face to hers. "I love you, okay? I love you so so much, Har-Theo." She kissed my cheeks, wetting them with her tears.

I nodded at her and kissed her forehead. "Come on."

She walks in and I take a deep breath.

This is it. It's now or never.

"I'm cancer free!" Those were now my three favorite words. The hallway cheered loudly, mostly my family. They all stood to their feet, running towards me. I hugged every single one of them and thanked them.

I raise my head to the ceiling,"Thank you." I mouthed.

"Yeah!" I yelled again, fist-pumping the air.

Finally. Finally, I can breathe again. I can live my life now. I can get drunk and go to school. I will actually live. I will have children and grandchildren one day. I am not victim and that's fucking amazing.

--

"Harry! You need to wake up!" I groaned. I held the pillow to my face, letting out a loud grunt.

"But I haven't even slept yet." I yelled into the air. It seemed like only two hours when my eyes finally dropped.

I want to sleep. I need to sleep. Sleep and I are best mates.

"You're going to be late." My sister appeared on the doorway, a spoon in her hand.

"Why?" I whined then remembered. "Shit!" I cursed and removed myself from bed. The sheets got messed up betweem my legs, making me trip.

I enter my bathroom, sheets still hanging on my feet. I turned the facute on, grabbing my toothbrush with my other hand.

"Shit, shit, shit," I mumbled, running the brush over my teeth. I rinse and throw the toothbrush into the sink. I cup my hands under the water and splash my face with water.

The mess on my head that people call hair was left untouched as I dressed myself in my black skinny jeans. "Nice tights," Gemma mocked.

"They're fucking pants, Gemma!" I yelled at her. "Get out!" I hissed, pointing at my door. She snickered, closing the door behind her.

My belt goes through the holes and my white shirt is pulled over my head. I quickly snatch my wallet from the nightstand and leave my room.

I jogged down the stairs, jumping at the last three steps.

"What the fuck?" I glance at the clock in front of me. 4:58AM.

"I'm going to kill you!" I screamed and ran to the kitchen. Gemma was laughing hestarically, hands clutching her stomach.

The inhuman noises that she calls her laugh left her lips as I stood at the doorway with my fists clenched.

"You should've seen your face! Oh my, God." She laughed, her hands slapping the kitchen island.

"Fuck you," I spat and made my way back to my room. I was supposed to wake up at the crack of dawn(that's nine in the morning for me).

I don't bother taking my clothes off and threw myself on my warm bed.

Author's note: ANOTHER STOOOOOORY YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!1!1!!
VOTE FOR ANOTHER CHAPPIE OKAY BAES