𝐐&𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 : 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

R u inlove with jeon? Cuz damn his hot when his angry

"I was more scared than attracted to him, sorry if that answer disappoints you."

[jungkook slowly goes to the corner to cry]

u alive

"yes! very much!...why are you asking?"

"Hey Y/N you nice keep going"

a bashful smile crosses her features, shaking her hand, "thank you~~ means a lot to me!♡"

[the boys, whispering: she gave them a heart...has she given any of us a heart before?]

"Also what would you do if you found out one of the guys lied to you. Also who do you think is the most good looking of the guys 😏"

"I mean depends on the circumstances," she ponders for a moment, "for example, their jobs. I know I was wondering, but if I were to butt into their lives like that and they were to lie to me instinctively or because they don't want me included in that part of their lives, I can respect that...why do you ask this question though? am I missing something?" her eyes trail to the follow up question and when her brain processes it, a blush spreads across her cheekbones. clearing her throat she prepares to embarrass herself, "ahem...I think it would be unprofessional if I were to disclose that information. but I do have one in mind..." she covers her mouth quickly, almost bolting out of the questioning room in embarrassment.

>jungkook

"How do you deal with the personalities ?"

jungkook sits with his legs kicking slightly, a soft smile on his face. "I'm okay with them. I'm trying to get more control of it, but its hard, especially when one of them gets triggered." a weak chuckle leaves his lips before continuing, "I do have several things to calm me down, just mentally because it does get hectic a lot up in my head...things like meditating, taekwondo, singing," his eyes trail off to the side of the room before smiling slightly, "and someone else helps me a lot too."

"Are you a bunny?"

a blush cascades onto his cheeks, scratching the back of his neck, "you really think so? thank you" he turns his head to look at author-nim, whispering, "that's a compliment, right?"

How many personality do you have
I'm sorry English is not my first language

"I have more than 3, author-nim says I can disclose that information. And don't you worry, your English is great!"

"What makes you think dirty of her? *smirk smirk*"

The brightest shade of red is painted on his cheeks at the question. "I-I've never thought dirty of Noona..." His head snaps up to look at me, an incredulous look in his eyes. His voice is hushed as he tries to cover his mouth from the readers, "You included my dream?! Why, Noona?!"

"Hello Jungkookie uwuwuwuwu
What do you like about Y/N"

a bright, signature bunny smile is on his lips as he recovers from his past embarrassment, "hello~~" he's silent for a second, thinking. "Oh! I love how caring she is, how motherly she is towards us and so compassionate

"ahem, mommy kink is showing jungkook." i cut in, earning a glare from jungkook.

"ignore her. in all honesty, I just like her for who she is. not to mention she is such an independant and strong woman - I admire her strength a lot."