Replied Arnav assuring her, gently squeezing her shoulder.

Khushi looked back at him.

" You sure??"

" Do you want to take me to any surgeon for this scratch then??(He asked jokingly, Khushi laughed hit his arm where he got hurt.. ) God.. Khushi!! (He rubbed his hand, glaring at her.)"

They both came back to sofa again.

Finally after a whole one hour, movie came to an end. Aman and Nitya were so engrossed in their talking in this darkness that they had no idea what had happened with their respective friends.. Switching on lights, Aman turned to Nitya to say something but something caught his eyes bringing a sweet smile on his lips. He indicated Nitya the same, Nitya turned her head to see what Aman was showing and found Arnav and Khushi fallen asleep. It was indeed that boring movie. While Khushi's head was in the hollow of Arnav's neck, Arnav's head was on Khushi's head!! They both were looking so damn cute in each others arms, may be without their knowledge. Nitya could not help but took a snap of them like this!!

Aman did not think it was right to disturb these two peaceful sleepers, he brought a blanket from the cabinet of his bedroom and gently put that on them. Khushi stirred because of some movement, but then again went back to sleep but this time clutching Arnav's jacket in her hand.

Nitya soon left from there while Aman again switched off the lights and went back to his bedroom.

*************************

Anjali and Kaira had visited RM, Anita was talking to them while Khushi brought some snacks and cool drinks. They were chatting together, Arnav reached there. He smiled at ladies and came to them. He took his space beside Anjali, Khushi was sitting with Anita.

" Kaisa hai mera Bhai??"(Said Anjali, pinching Arnav's cheek.. )

" What the!!! You have sharp nails too, Just cut your nails Di.. I don't understand why do girls like sharp nails??"

Khushi hiccupped hearing him, how could he say that so openly with the presence of everyone!! So what if he was not taking her name, but he was indirectly indicating her.. She narrowed her eyes at him and felt like scratching his skin even more wildly.. Arnav was noticing her reactions.. He smirked, raising his eyebrow at her..

Anjali was noticing their eye-to-eye talk. She grinned and clearing her throat to grab their attention said.

" Me too.. What does that mean Chotey?? Is there any girl who has sharp nails??"

Arnav replied to Anjali Di but staring at Khushi.

" Actually all girls I have met till date do have sharp nails.. So!! "

He looked back at Anjali.. Khushi twisted her lips.. What does he mean by saying All Girls?? Does he check out their nails?? She threw a furious glare at him. Getting up from there, she marched from there to bedroom taking Kaira with her. He was getting on her nerves.

Her phone that she had left downstairs buzzed, Anjali took that and said to Arnav.

" Go and give this phone back to your wife.."

Arnav nodded his head and extended his hand to take that, but something caught Anjali's eyes. She took the phone back and opened the messaging app on Khushi's phone only to find that cute snap of their in each other's arms while sleeping together, sent by Nitya!! She grinned ear-to-ear and looked at Arnav, Arnav watched her confusingly as Anjali show Anita the pic. Even Anita Maa giggled too..

" Is not it so cute??"

" Yeah.."

"Awww.. I must say these two complement each other.. Is not it Mumma?? What do you think, is HE Khushi's friend??"

She asked further once again scanning the image while zooming it and stressing on "HE".

Arnav scrunched his brow.

" Who??"

" Tumhari biwi.."

" That guy with her??"

Anjali shuddered her shoulder.

" How would I know?? I have never met him.. You see yourself.."

Arnav took the phone from Anjali's hand, he gave one glance at the image them at Anjali who was staring at him teasingly.. Arnav rolled his eyes at the same time trying to hide his own smile.

"It's actually bad manner Di checking someone's phone!!!"

He got up from there as he knew staying there means being more embarrassed and that too in front of his mother.. Anjali screamed from behind.

" What are you doing with that phone then??"

Arnav replied screaming back.

" Haq hai mera.. Wife hai meri!!"

Anjali replied back.

" To meri Bhabi bhi hai.."

Arnav did not reply back as if hearing nothing, when he entered in bedroom saw Khushi playing video game with Kaira.

"Kaira.. Your Mummy is calling you!!"

He lied. Lying sometime is not that wrong.. He thought himself.

Little Kaira ran away from there believing her Uncle. After Kaira, Khushi too got up to leave but Arnav closed the door. Her eyes got widen, before she could say anything, Arnav waved her phone in front of her, Khushi moved her eyeballs from him to her phone where she found their image together!! Her jaw dropped, that Nitya!! She tried to take that phone from him.

"Give back my Arnav.. It's not funny."

Holding the phone out of her reach he said.

" I'll.. But only one condition!!!"

" What??"

" Dine with me tonight.. Only you and me!!"

Khushi crossed her arms across her chest.

" What if I deny??"

Arnav watched her face for a moment, Khushi stared at him challengingly and within a moment she was pinned in between him and wall. And this happened so fast that Khushi was almost shocked.

"ARNAV !!"

Arnav moved his face close to her.

" You can't deny me.. Because each time I come this close to you, (he held her hand.) holding your hand in mine...(Khushi felt like she became breathless for a second as Arnav moved his face closer to her face and whispered near her ear..) You lose your own self-control!! "

Khushi clutched her dress tightly in her hand, Was he right?? Was she becoming that fragile in front of him, under his proximity.. Her beautiful almond eyes casted down.. But she did not feel like pushing him away, his nearness did not create discomfort!! His proximity just made her heart beat rapidly.. It feels ease to be with him..

Arnav pulled back from her creating enough gap between them he added.

" Aur waise bhi.. After three days, even if you want to see me in person or want to eat with me, I'll not be here beside you!!"

His chosen words hit her heart, she angrily hit his arm.

" What the hell does that mean Arnav??"

Arnav replied rubbing his arm.

"Why are you becoming so wild now-a-days Khushi??"

" That serves you right.. Why don't you talk normally?? And why did you say like this??"

" Because I'm going to Singapore after three days.. It's an important project for our company and Papa wants me to handle this by my own.."

" How long will you be there then??"

Arnav replied studying her face.

" For Six months or more may be!!!"

Her face faded it's colour, she replied back.

" Great.. Why don't you just start packing from now on!!!"

Pushing him away angrily , Khushi left from there opening the door.