𝓓𝓪𝔂 1-𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮

Everybody has successfully been coupled up.
Gael & Felix
Nadia & Marley
Antoinette & Marco
Kiera & Tomás
Audrey & Stewart
And finally Blythe & Ansel.

Whether they last or not is the real question.

Now all the islanders have been gathered together to play a revealing game of Two Truths and a Lie on the terrace.
It'll start with Felix and from there he will pick the next person to go and so forth.
The Islanders have been asked to make their truths and lie juicy and VERY forward, for better or worse.
The best way to know someone is to get all those skeletons and unicorns out of the closet first right? No point in beating around the bush as our show's Marco would say.

Let's see what bones this game will dig up, and whether or not the matches are ready to handle them.

••••••

Alright. You read the chapter. The Islanders have been briefed on this before the game started, and now it's kind of a jump to the actual game.
The Truths and Lie don't necessarily have to be serious and daunting, they can be personal, things you're proud of, etc.
So nothing like "I've never eaten an Apple. I'm dyslexic, and my grandpa fought in world war 2."
(Only make the lie much less obvious. XD)
A good example or more of what I'm looking for would be:
"I've cheated on my partner before, I don't have a second kidney, and I won an award for 'best butt'."
You see?