𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

The sun beat down on the girl's skin as they waited for the men to arrive.
The minutes felt like hours as they stood underneath the searing sun.
Some of the girls were noticeably eyeing the pool, looking like they couldn't wait to splash around in it.
However nobody would argue if someone did just skip the First Coupling and take a swim, it was one of Spain's hottest days of the summer after all.
•••••••

Ahhh!!!
It's here! Yay!
I know the description is brief and kind of well, undescriptive. But I wanted to give you guys a lot of room on this, so go all out!
Remember that first impression are everything here. And although it's sad, it's easy for your character to be overlooked. So if you want to roleplay an amazing romance, have fun with the drama, and potentially win this entire thing, you need your character to stand out!
Winners aren't winners by doing nothing.
People WILL get eliminated, and probably a lot sooner then you might think.
But also, keep your options open. Don't go after one person at the get go.
But to counter that, don't just agree with everyone and get along with everyone. Or pull the "opposites attract" card when they literally have nothing in common and realistically wouldn't get along. It doesn't matter how much YOU like the character. At the end of the day, the best developed, best suited, and in general best couples are the ones that are going to stay. So make sure that before you put all your characters eggs in someones basket, that it's the right basket to put them in, because it could cost you your position in the roleplay.
But on a happy note: This is going to be fun! And that's the best part about roleplaying
right? XD

So. Here's how it's going to work:
One by One the boys will step out of the house and in front of all the girls.
I will send everyone roleplaying the men the order in a classic Love Island Text.
After all the boys are out and everyone is checking each other out and making their first impressions and stuff, I will INDIVIDUALLY let the females roleplayers know when it's their turn. So unless you get a private message from me saying it's your characters turn, don't do anything.
And girls, feel free to shoot each other dirty glances when someone chooses the guy you wanted. Same goes for the boys.
All's fair in love and war.