Chapter Five

Honestly I'm not sure what my next move will be but I do know I'm not about to let this man dictate my mood and feelings with his inconsiderate ass actions. I've called my lawyer and got him started in the paperwork for my divorce. I'm about to go out and have myself a good time. There is a new little joint a couple towns over. I can go where no one know me as
Mrs.Layla Diamond Fields-Martin.

After talking to Stephen telling him about what happened and telling him I plan on going to the new club I heard about he was down was going to meet me here so we can go together.

I look in the mirror at my outfit and can't help to love what I see

I look in the mirror at my outfit and can't help to love what I see. It's basic and sexy at the same time. I Fix my makeup how I want it not too much just a little to enhance my beauty. I hear my phone ding meaning a have a text. I take on last look and then gather my shit so I can go down and wait for Stephen.

Steph👫💃🏾🕺🏼✍🏼😘🥰😍: Layboo I'm on my way to you. Make sure your ass is outside I'm not waiting on your ass longer that 5 minutes if any longer your ass is Left 🚗💨💨💨💨💨

Layboo😻🤯🤬🥳🤩😛😍😘🥰: Ok 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 I'm actually waiting on you no need to be dramatic😎

Steph😻🤯🤬🥳🤩😛😍😘🥰: Whatever better be

Stephen came and picked me up pushes a cup in my hand
"don't ask me questions just drink"
Going a against my better judgement I did just that.

*Skipping the car ride*

Euphoria is the name of the club and I'm feeling the vibe of the music it isn't like a regular club it has a sexy vibe to it. All around all you see is people dancing and enjoying the vibe. Straight to the bar I go though the drink Stephen gave me loosened me up now I just need something to open me up.

"Excuse me can I get 3 shots of jose please."
I say to the bartender

"Sure thing hun."

I get my shots pay her, down all three and head to the dance floor.i feel good I'm not worrying about the looks others are giving me I'm just enjoying myself

Just swaying my body to the beat in my own little world not worried about my bum ass husband, my crazy ass mother, nor my own insecurities just letting the music move me.

If you want it baby
Right now is the perfect time to prove it
If you want it baby
Right now is the perfect time to...

Imma grind it up
Dip it down
Switch it round
Flip it and repeat
Know ya lovin' what you see
Steady rocking to the beat
Oh I love the way you look when you feel
Feel inspired
Feel inspired

Suddenly I feel someone dancing with me their hands on my hips they're really close and smell good as hell. I'm so tempted to look behind me but I opt against it I want to enjoy myself and the thrill of not knowing what this man looks like is almost too much. He runs his hands all over my body brings one of his hands from my hip and the other between my breast to grip my neck pulling me closer to him not really choking me but just enough pressure so that my body is moving in sync with his completely.
I place my arm behind his head as he holds be head in the crook of my neck placing soft kisses there. Normally I would have put a stop to this but the effect he has on my body is all too new. I feel my body heating up and a steady flow starts between my legs not even my husband has had this effect and I'm honestly too buzzed to try and stop anything. I'm loving this feeling way too much and I'm dreading the end of this song.

I finally get the courage to turn and take look at him and I'm shocked.

"Ma I know a nigga fine and all but ain't no need me drooling over me now."

Cocky mutherfucka
"Let me buy you a drink."
Never being one to turn down a free drink I accept it. We walk to the bar and I get 4 Jose shots and he gets 4 Henny shots. He slides me two shots I slide him two shots and then we through them back.
" I love a woman who can handle her liquor."

I'd love a man to handle this pussy but you don't see me tell the world I say to myself

"Oh really now?" He says with an eyebrow raise and smirking at me

Now I know damn well I said that to myself
"Oh no ma you said that shit loud and clear. Trust me mama I can handle that pussy for you all you have to do is ask daddy nicely."

SON OF A BITCH. No more Jose for you bitch cause that shit is no good.

"Daddy huh? Not feeling that so what's your real name?"

"My real name is Jayceon. You can call me Daddy if you act right." He said with a wink 😉
Just as I'm about to say some smart shit,
He pulls me close to him and whispers in my ear.

" Ma I can see now that your mouth about to get real reckless so ima stop you before you get fucked in my club. You going home with me and ima show you just how well I can handle that pussy since you asked oh so nicely. Now let's go text whoever you came with bye cause we're leaving now."
Now let me tell you him being this close and smelling this right to me is making a bitch wet and let's not forget the henny..yup I'm fucking him....Tonight bitch yes.

I texted Stephen and told him I have a ride home as he practically carried me out the club.

We get in his car and head to his house. The whole ride there I'm thinking this should be interesting.🤔

Don't forget to vote
Destiny