Chapter One

Entry 1

Everything i do seems to be for nothing. I continue to love this man with all of me and give everything I can and it still isn't enough. He still runs around with all these women. The feeling I get when I watch him walk out the door tells me everything I need to know. I wonder how he would feel if I do the same thing he does to me to him.... Imagine the look on his face when he gets the feeling he gives me. No one understands why I stay even after I got proof, but I'm just trying to hold on to what I've sacrificed for.
What I've put all my time and energy into.
What I am not willing to just let go.

I mean I may not be the smallest woman in the world but I have loved this man with EVERYTHING!!
Now, look where that has gotten me in OUR bathroom on the floor crying. Ain't that some shit. I don't know why I allow him to walk over me constantly. I say it's because of love but love doesn't have me looking stupid. Love doesn't hurt so much. Love doesn't cheat. Love doesn't give away what belong to you. This isn't love. I stay because I've worked my ass off for this relationship. I've invested everything, and here I am 5 years, millions of tears and plenty side bitches later. I'm still here. Crying slowly dying but hell I'm here. Shit is about to drastically change.

-Layla

Im so sorry we are meeting this way but I just needed to get that shit off my chest. I'm Layla and I am 23 years old. I am married to a man I have loved since I was 15 years old and since we got married shit has went straight left. We got married 2 years ago and he has been cheating ever since. I know we are young but I thought we loved each other. I'm not what is known in the traditional sense as a beautiful woman. I'm on the bigger side of things but I wear it well. I do everything that is asked of a wife. I give him everything he ask of me and his ass still cheats. I should be the one cheating, I'm the one who constantly left unsatisfied but I stay faithful. I hold down our marriage because it's not just about sex. I truly lived this man and there would've been nothing he couldn't ask of me to do. I just won't take this anymore. I want revenge and I'm gonna get just that. Imagine it's time to give him a taste of his own Medicine.