I - The End Of The Beginning {pilot}

N/A I don't own any of this Harry Potter characters and I also want to thanks my beta reader in helping me correcting this chapters.

Hermione entered her study room and walked until her desk, she sat down on her chair and start writing on a blank sheet of paper.

'Have you ever wondered how two people, two people so different from one another that could be described as opposite like day and night, light and darkness, could end up falling in love for each other? Well, if you had or never had, this is our story. The story of two women discovering what love and trust really means and what it takes to achieve it...'

-

Chaos... It was all chaos. A feeling of dread was hovering Hermione. Even though they were winning the war she had the feeling, a feeling so powerful that was almost material that something was going to happen... Sometimes really bad.

And then a high pitch scream pierced everyone ears, a scream so loud and terrifying that made everyone in the battle stop fighting. Death eaters, students Professors, everyone turned around to assist at the moment when, a spell casted by the wand of Molly Weasley struck full in the face Bellatrix Lestrange.

All the eyes were on the witch figure, that dark witch that every one thought unstoppable, now was falling to then hit the ground with a loud thud. The body unmoving, eyes closed, wand no more in her hand... She was. 'She was-'

"Dead"

Was the word coming from Molly's mouth. Dead...Was she really dead? Has really the Weasley's mother defeated on of the most feared and ruthless human- No not human, monster, monster alive on earth?