C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

Start from the beginning

"How did you get to be such a dick, Murphy?" She blurts out.

"I've been wondering the same thing myself here lately," I mumble knowing only Murphy heard me.

He give us an annoyed sigh. "I'm sorry for shooting you. I'm also sorry for stabbing you, Victoria, okay? Is that what you two want to hear?"

Raven scoffs. "Let me guess. Mommy and daddy didn't love you?"

She hit a nerve with that comment. Murphy's face morphs into a sad one and it darkens. "No. They loved me," he mumbles after getting his train of thought again.

"Are you gonna cry, Murphy?" She mocks when she sees the tears gathering in his eyes.

He gains his asshole persona again and says, "screw you, Raven."

"No, tell me, I want to know. How does a kid who's loved by his parents turn into a murdering psychopath?"

I look over at Raven who's enjoying inflicting this type of pain on Murphy. Honestly, I think it's genius. Emotional pains like that are always worse than most physical wounds.

"He gets the flu," Murphy starts making my snap my head back towards him, "His father steals medicine that turns out wouldn't help anyway. Gets floated for it, and his mother, she starts drinking pretty heavily after that and last words she said to him before he finds her in a pool of her own vomit is that-" he pauses for a moment, "is that he killed his father."

A flicker of sympathy shows in Raven's eyes, but her anger overcomes that emotion. "Boo-hoo," she snaps at him.

We sit there in silence after that, a very tense silence. Not long after that, someone else bursts through the makeshift door of the drop ship.

A guard. From the Ark.

"Help her," Murphy says motioning over to Raven, who's gotten even paler.

Abby Griffin runs into the drop ship, and instantly runs over to Raven. She starts to wake her up, not asking any questions.

"Clarke's not here. I don't know where she is." Raven says after she gains consciousness again.

"What happened to you?" Abby says ignoring what Raven said, going into full doctor mode.

Raven looks up at Murphy. She could get him in such huge trouble with the Ark right now. "I got shot," is all she says.

A guard calls out for a stretcher and I can hear some outside trying to restrain people from coming in here.

As we are escorted out of the drop ship with Raven on a stretcher, Murphy is trying to explain to the guards what happened here.

"It was awful. There were hundreds of them and if it wasn't for Raven uhh, I don't know what happened," Murphy eyes widen once we walk out of the drop ship, "Bellamy. You're- You're alive."

Murphy lets out a yell as Bellamy attacks him. "You murdering son of a bitch!"

"Bellamy!" I yell kicking him with all of my strength. Bellamy rolls off of Murphy and the two are restrained by guards after Bellamy is shocked with a shock baton.

I clutch my leg as pain soars through it. The large stab wound opened back up when I used all of the excessive force.

I fall to the ground to get the weight off of it. I wonder how she blocked my syphoning side from being able to just take this spell off of me.

I look up with teary eyes. Finn is arguing with Kane over arresting Bellamy.

"Wait, you don't understand. Murphy murdered two of our people, he shot another one, and he tried to hang Bellamy." Finn snaps at him.