C H A P T E R S I X

I walk over to another secret compartment of the crypt and open it up

I walk over to another secret compartment of the crypt and open it up. I pull out some clothes, throwing them at Elijah who catches them with ease. He looks down at the clothes eyeing them with disgust.

"I know it's not what you want, but it'll help you blend in with us." I tell him.

"And who might exactly 'us' be?" He questions throwing the clothes in the coffin behind him, turning back around with his arms crossed.

"We all came from this place called the Ark, which is what happened to all the space stations. They were running out of oxygen so they sent a hundred of their juvenile prisoners to Earth to see if it's habitable again."

He points at Murphy. "He is a delinquent, yet a vampire. It seems to me that you've been busy."

I look over at Murphy who seems surprised to have been brought up in the conversation. "He was dying, I saved him, and then he died and turned."

"I still don't see the point in having to look the part."

I walk over to the coffin, grab the clothes, and shove them back in his hands. "I don't feel like compelling a hundred and one people into believing you're another delinquent. The story is that while Murphy and I were looking for Jasper, we found you around a pod. You volunteered to be sent down here after us to figure out why the wristbands were dying one at a time."

"I only understand half of what you said."

"Get changed. I'll explain it to you on our way to the others."

-----

We found Clarke, Finn, Bellamy, and Wells by a pool of blood

"How do you know it's Jasper's?" I ask coming through the brush with Elijah and Murphy hot on my tail.

Clarke holds up his signature goggles that he's been wearing on his head this whole time.

"Hey, who the hell are you?" Bellamy yells pointing his gun at Elijah, who stares at it unfazed. He alerts the others and they all look at Elijah with scared expressions.