Deeds (NSFW)

Dooku explained every single step of the plan to Newt. How she was able to find the jedi and how she could win the fight against Mace. What techniques did he uses? How can you block his attacks? He trained with her for hours, before she would fly to Ryloth the next morning. They trained, until Newt was so tried and exhausted, that she begged her master to stop. But he did not stop, he attacked her again and again, until Newt finally won a battle. She still did not feel ready for a fight against Mace Windu. It felt too rushed, but she had no choice. It was now or never and Dooku made clear, Newt did not have to come back if she wouldn't win. Although she was tired and had several wounds from the training, she could not sleep that night and fell asleep shortly before the sun started rising again.

Grievous visited Newt early in the morning. As she did not open the door to his knocks, he just went in and found her sleeping in her bed. She slept so peacefully and calm, Grievous did not want to wake her up. He watched her for a moment, then he placed a hand on her shoulder, stroking her softly. Newt slowly opened her eyes. "What are you doing here?", she asked.
"Our mission..."
"It's too early." Newt sat up in her bed and greeted Grievous with a quick kiss. "I couldn't sleep the whole night. I'm still pretty nervous, to be honest. Killing a jedi isn't easy..."
"I killed dozens of them. We will make it." Newt was not too sure about that. Something deep inside her told her that this was not a good idea. She felt horrible, had headache, was still tired and her whole body was sore.
"I think I need a shower. Just wait here."

She went to her bathroom, taking a quick shower, while Grievous waited on her bed. Newt returned, wearing nothing than a dark towel, covering her naked body underneath.
"Do you want to have some fun before we leave?", Grievous asked and chuckled. Newt knew, what that meant. She didn't really felt like it, but just a moment later she found herself pushed against the wall, with Grievous' body pressed against her. Well, maybe it'll relax me a bit, she thought, and started kissing him. Newt caressed his neck and let her fingers run over the smooth metal. She still was fascinated by his body. Grievous threw her towel away massaged her breasts for a while, before his hands traveled down, between her legs. He inserted a finger into her wet hole and started pushing it in and out. His thumb started rubbing her clit, roughly and hard. She was panting, breathing heavily, arms wrapped around his body and trying to scratch his back with her fingernails. Her orgasm was hard and long and probably the best, she ever had. She felt better, more confident and even her fatigue was mostly gone.

Dooku was not happy about the late arrival of his two apprentices. The droid army was already waiting for them, the ship was ready to leave. Entering the ship, Newt overcame a great feeling of insecurity and sadness, for unknown reasons. Stay calm, she told herself. Don't show them your insecurities.

Ryloth, a planet filled with volcanoes, deserts and canyons. It was too hot and gaunt for Newts liking. She wanted to finish the mission as soon as possible and fly back home to Serenno. Newt and Grievous, accompanied by a large number of the separatist's battle droids, found the jedi-camp quite quickly. Unfortunately, the jedi brought clone troopers with them and it didn't take long until the flat, monotonous area turned into a battle-field. Mace Windu was fighting against droids, as Newt approached him. He didn't notice her at first, but as he turned her head and saw her, he stopped fighting for a moment. Newt pulled out her lightsaber.
"What is your plan, Newt?", Mace asked. "Do you really want to fight against me?"
"I need to do it", Newt replied. Without waiting for her old masters answer, she started the fight. Newt knew most of Windu's tactics and so the fight went well for her for a while. She was able to predict the majority of his moves, but Newt still wasn't sure if she would win. Mace had a lot of power and as Newt started feeling exhausted, he wasn't tired at all.
"Stop it, Newt, you can't win this fight", Mace yelled. But I need to, Newt thought. My master will abandon me, if I lose. But then she realised, she was not strong enough for Mace. I am weak. She still was able to block all of his attacks, but was not able to attack him herself. Maybe he'll let me go if I surrender. She let her lightsaber fall and made a step backwards and even Mace put his weapon away.
"I – ", Newt started, when something hard and hot hit her in the back. Mace screamed something. Newt fell over, landing in the sand on her stomach, exposing the wound of a blaster in her upper back. Mace stared in disbelief at the clone trooper behind her.

- END -