jimin and i started to get to know each other. since i was the only one occupying my room, he would usually come and visit me.
  "delivery for cutest princess?" i heard from outside my door. i guessed it was probably jimin. the man walked into my room and apparently it was not jimin. it was just the delivery guy.
   "yea thanks" i said. i expected it to be food or just essentials a princess would need but it was a bunch of flowers.
   "huh. weird, jimin would never send me flowers" in side was also a small card with the words " open me ". and so i did. inside was an unfamiliar handwriting of the words
" hey, cutie. seen you in the hallways for awhile now. meet me @ Lavender Café @ 4. "
what was that. i guess i'll meet him?? just then, jimin arrived.
   " goood afternoon princess " jimin cheerfully said. i didn't respond. i just kept staring at the letter in curiosity.
"hello? earth to y/n?"
"huh what"
"whatchu looking at?" jimin said as he peeked over my shoulder.
"someone gave me this bunch of flowers and this card"
jimin read the card " i'll go with you. he might be up to no good you know?"
i knew it would be useless trying to negotiate with him so i just went with the flow.
it was currently 3.54
it took 10 minutes to walk to jimins room to find him AND walk to the east wing, the other side of the castle.
" jiminnn, hurry upp "
" chill oh my god, it's not even a date "
i just rolled my eyes and tapped my foot impatiently. after what seemed like forever, jimin was finally done. we slowly walked to Lavender Café as we didn't really care much about this guy. well, i didn't care much about this guy, jimin did.