三

i walked into the so called
"toddler chamber" to visit mackenzie.
"hey you okay?" i asked.
"what the fuck do you think. look at me ! such a beautiful girl in a CHAMBER FOR KIDS" i was sh00k. i wish that the guard would allow me to open the cell door so i could slap her to another dimension.
"suit yourself if you don't want me here, remember, i'm the only friend you have left." i shot back at her and left.
    i went back into my room and saw a security guard moving my things outside. confused, i turned him around and shot "what the fuck do you think you're doing ????????" holy shit. he was the prettiest bOy i had ever seen. i was so distracted by his features i didn't notice him dragging me to a different room.
"hey what do you think you're doing ?!" "relax girl, queen says to bring you to the child chamber" fRick
i got out of his grip and like, bowed down i don't know how many times telling him
"please don't bring me to the chamber, please don't, i- i was just following my roommate into the princess room because i thought i was sharing the room with her, please don't bring me there."
seeing me so scared, he backed away and said
"h-hey it's okay, i'll explain to the queen okay?"
i was sh00k, again
"you will ?"
he smiled and replied
"of course, roommates are supposed to share the room with the princess actually, just that they don't get the privileges of the princess"
i smiled and thanked him and he walked me back to my room (wOw sO gEntlEmAnlY)
we got to know each other one the way back. turns out his name was jimin and he was new here too. i got more interested in him, after he talked about himself.i guess i had a new friend here now