"Aye! Ye see the way she was petrified!?"

"And she was the one who threw the spla'ershot!" A chum said as they stayed near the shore seeing a different crew come up.

"That be the lassie righ' there!" A steel eel said, the Salmonling poked his head from the water and smirked seeing your small form wielding a sniper again. A normal one in fact.

"Poor thing bout to get her toosh whooped again" he laughed to himself

And she did

You were splatted over and over and over...again. It was different everytime.

He dropped you into the water

He threw you into the maws jaws

He trapped you inside a steel eels hoop.

He even splatted you himself.

Through out it all you cane back and attempted to splat him. And you never did, not even with a blaster, he was too quick. The roller he jumped over you and shot you. It has gotten so frustrating that it had forced you to try a different approach.

You got some S+ Ranked Squids to help you with your problem as they promised to back you up. This time you hid in your ink, aware he could smell your presence he neared you as expected.

"Think ye can hide from me?" He said as he was about step on where you were hiding. Before he could do anything you swam behind him and kicked him where the sun would never shine.

He of course winced in pain and got down clutching his hurt crotch as you grabbed his splattershot and threw it into the egg basket. He got up eyes filled with hate and anger. As he then grabbed the gold egg on your back and threw it into the water for some salmonoid to take.

"Wha- Hey!"

"Don't Hey me poppet! Ye be the ones stealing our eggs!" He snapped as he tossed your weapon away like what you've done, into the egg basket. You scoffed and puffed your cheeks.

"Why do ye keep coming back anyway? Why do ye want our eggs?" His voice seem to grow louder as your teammates and salmonoids fought. You never really had an answer, was it because it was fun doing shifts, or was it for the money to buy gear. Honestly you don't know.

"I...I don't know." Your shoulders relaxed as you looked down at your feet before being shoved to the ground by an angry salmonling.

"P-please don't hurt me-"

"Do remind us who struck first." He deadpanned as you tensed a bit.

"I-I'm sorry...I just...I don't know if I want your eggs or not." You squeaked, he only scoffed and pressed his foot onto your stomach not putting too much weight, but just enough where you couldn't move.

"Ye gettin' paid? Ye find it as a game? Wot about ye just wanna steal em cause they be shiny?" He pressed on. Alright first conversation, not going so well.

"I..." you half lidded your eyes, not by the fact you were going to be the cause of a crew wipe again, but by the feeling of hopelessness. Eyes becoming glossy as you looked up to him with shiny e/c orbs.

"I-I'll keep coming back! But not for your eggs!" You stuck your tongue at him and went squid mode before swimming off.

"DON'T KILL 'ER THAT'S MY TARGET!" Sylas demanded to the salmonoids just about to wack the unarmed inkling. He grabbed a frying pan from a salmonoid and threw it so hard the moment it made contact to your head-

"Y/n...that. That was murder. We just witnesses murder-" S ranked David said as he looked at you, leaning from the edge across from you on the boat.

"With a frying pan!" A chipper green haired inkling smiled, clearly intimidated despite his smiling whilst he kicked his legs on the bench.

"Yeah...your head went woop! And then sploosh!" A blue haired female motioned as she shivered at the thought of it. You only nodded and stared at your feet. But you were filled with this strange determination. Not sure why, you just felt it.

~~~
Sylas POV

'I'll keep coming back! But not for your eggs!' Those words rung in my head. Lies. I smell lies... Those inklings will lie and I am to expect them to. They're probably getting paid. Surely they are. She be trying to trick me she is.

An image of a pair of glossy tear filled eyes began to replay in my head, much like an annoying fly. It wouldn't leave. I shouldn't feel bad but this feeling in my gut makes me feel sick and extremely uncomfortable it did. I groaned as her words replayed in my head again.

"Am I excited to see her...?" I mumbled to myself as I looked at all the pans, forks, spoons, and some knives hanging on me fathers' wall. I scoffed before looking at the small frys swimming in the green water.

"Wake me when we goin' out will ya?" I smiled as I patted one on the head as it jumped and nodded before crazily swimming away.