CH 12

"Ahahaha...!" You awkwardly laughed, Sylas' red and yellow eyes half open not even facing you blinked trying to get used to the fact he was woken up...and he was not happy-

He didn't sound happy and I'm sure If he looked at you, he wouldn't look happy either... you gulped and gently shook your ankle. His grip was strong and firm but he wasn't hurting you, you felt his strength falter a bit as if he was tired, of course he's tired, look at him-

He didn't want to hurt you, nor did he want you to get away without an explanation. Plus the man was tired, shutting his eyes he tilted his head back before slowly opening them again.

His tired and half lidded eyes was greeted with the sight of you looking back at him with a small smile. He blinked once then twice before yawning and stretching his neck by moving it around and focusing on you.

"Where do ye think yer goin...?" He rose a brow upon asking his question. You gulped and glanced away before feeling yourself being pulled back. The grip on your ankle loosened before tightening a bit again as you were then pulled back against the blankets that still had your warmth.

"U-u-u-u-um I was um- uh- well you see- You were- I thought- well what I was going to...what had happened was-"

"What happened was, oi fell asleep, ye didn't wake me, it's suddenly dark out, and yer tryin' to sneak away-" He grumbled tiredly, his eyes shut as he flawlessly reached for the blankets and tied it around you with a large ribbon in front before comfortably laying you down on the couch.

"How did you-" He hushed you with a finger to your lips, not saying a word. His hair still up in a messy ponytail as he rubbed the back of his neck before reaching out for the remote and hitting the power button turning the TV off.

"Hush it lass...*yawn* I'm...gonna transfer over there...ye just...rest yer wee lil' head there..." he stretched a bit moving him self to the large bean bag and taking a deep breath in before letting out a loud sigh of relief as he relaxed in the softness of the bean bag.

"Mmm...alrigh'y then...! Off ta dreamland with ye...!" He glanced at you to already see you asleep. His eyes once again ended up examining your whole face, you were more tired than he thought.

"Tch, a cute lil thing she be..." He mumbled before shutting his eyes, slowly letting the comfort and warmth of the bean bag envelope and lull him to sleep.

~~~

Sylas POV!

It be dark and I'm conscious. Why? Wot the shell is going on? And it's cold as crab! Wot is-

"SYLAS! Wot in the world are ye doin' being all chummy with an inklin'?!" A voice echoed in me ears, it was aggravating and confusing. Yet the voice made me feel...fear? Was I afraid of this voice, wait a tick...

"Pops..? Dad?" I turned around to where I swore his voice was loudest, but I was met with nuthin'!

"It be that lass...she's brainwashed ye with her evil inklin' powers, huh?!" The squeaks of small fries then pierced me ears. I had begun to walk around this..dark cold abyss of a place. My steps echoed under me boots, and the thought of the lass with hypnotic powers was out right bloody terrible. And quite a joke-

"Alrigh' alrigh'...ye take ONE month o'splattin' and beatin' the lassie...next yer leavin' us to fight...? Fer her?!" The booming voice of a steel head questioned angrily the voice shook the ground. With a huff and grunt I proceeded to walk, a bit faster even...looking ahead I see a small light...a small faint light...

~~~

"Sylas...? You awake buddy boy?" You whispered, your voice was surprisingly close to him than he had anticipated, his whole body tensed as his eyes shot open to see your chin laying on his chest. Confused and embarrassed with your tired face being the first sight in his wake, his eye twitched before attempting to sit up before noticing the discomfort on your face. And we all know what he does when he's angry or embarrassed.

"WOT THE SHELL ARE YE DOIN' ON ME CHEST?! ARE YE MAD? YE WANT ME TO SPLAT YE?" He yelled his face flushed as you rolled over onto his right of the bean bag. You shook your head trying to free yourself of the tightly wrapped and tied blanket you were trapped in.

"N-No! I was just- Trying to stand up and wake you so you can free me! Why are you always yelling at me!!!" You groaned and whined as you began to flop like a fish out of water. He blinked once before grabbing onto one part of the ribbon and pulling it letting the whole blanket unwrap itself from around you. Confused, you lay there on the ground before blinking once then twice.

"How'd you do that?" You asked with a confused look, standing up and pointing toward the tired Salmonling. He took a deep breath in before he stood up and threw the blanket at your face.

"It was a simple knot"