"Yeah, because I told him to be honest with his feelings and better to confess to that Namjoon guy." Hyosang smiled. "Well, after I got here, he didn't tell me anything and I didn't ask anymore, but I guess he already confess and is now with Namjoon since he made some space from me..."

"I don't think so." Yoongi shook his head. "We met Namjoon quite often and he was never mention nor saying anything about Seokjin ssi."

"Wait. Yoongs..." Bomi bit her lower lip. "Remember when we met him and he said he drove from the old mansion? I don't know but, my intuition told me that this situation is a bit odd."

"Why odd?"

"Remember when he told us he missed his mom? And then when we asked him to hangout with us at Saturday night he refuse because he needed to go to the old mansion every weekends."

"That's normal. It's his own house he can go there whenever he wants."

"Okay. He missed his mom. Even when Namjoon once said to me that he won't come back to see the old mansion anymore, it's about his mom anyway. But, every weekends?"

"Yeah, so?"

"I just realize something. It's an hour driving from Seoul."

"So what? I don't see a problem with it..."

"A problem indeed. Since when he go to the old mansion without a driver?!"

"Since he got driving lisence?"

Bomi failed to not whack the man. "He even went to the university with driver when he is too lazy to drive!!" And the conversation made the other man confused.

"What do you guys mean?" Hyosang lost his bright smile. He clearly noticed that his conversations with the pretty one by phone were not as 'usual' as it should be. But the two arguing over Kim Namjoon's acts just made his suspicion grew bigger.

"Hoseok told Yoongi that Namjoon is desperately in love with Seokjin ssi." Bomi bit her lower lip. "I'm affraid that we really need to check the Kim's old mansion."

-----

'Save him, Jin. Don't think anyone else is going to save him, because there isn't anyone. Save him.'

Seokjin believed, Namjoon wasn't a dark person. Was never. Namjoon just needed a person to make him feeling loved. Hoseok was the person. Hoseok was always there gave him support as it needed.

And Seokjin wanted to help the man. He wanted to be the person who always be there whenever the man feeling down. He wanted to be the first person to tell and see when the man feeling happy. He wanted to save the man from the anguish and sorrow. He clearly knew, he could never be the same sunshine as Hoseok. He could never replace the brightness. That's fine, as long as he could help and save the man.

"Hi hello moss rose..."

Seokjin greeted the bush flowers in the ground around the terrace. Bomin just took him outside after lunch time because Namjoon told him so. The man gonna throw a party in the old mansion and he wanted Seokjin to cook and also clean the house when the party is over.

"I love how you grew beautifully adorning the house." He chuckled. "And you know what? Bomin told me that Namjoon wanted me to cook for dinner." He poked the tiny flower. "A party he said. I don't know what kind of celebration Namjoon wanted to throw with this small party. But I appreciate him for letting me outside to breath the fresh air, even without me asking for it..." He smiled.

He felt some familiar warmness on his chest, yet the bitterness striked him a moment later. "I haven't see him for almost two weeks, I guess... I wonder if he miss me." He smiled bitterly. "Because I miss him. A lot..." But the bitterness went away in a speed of light as he cherished the weird yet miraculously manner of Namjoon. "But I'm okay. Because last week I got a fluffy pink teddy that I can hug. Bomin told me, it's from Namjoon." He bit his lower lip, blushing. "It's hard to believe it. But, Bomin said that Namjoon gave it to me to pay the dinner I cooked for him because Bomin was not aroud." He finally laughed. "Weird isn't he? Yet lovely at the same time. So I really wish the day he release me and we can be friends would come sooner. Pray for me, okay." Seokjin finished the monologue with the moss rose as he heard soft voices greeted him.