ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ

Requested by Marblesoda122

Happy reading! ♡

Warning: Lime 👀

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Luck and you were inside his room while you were cleaning his wounds that he earned from his previous mission with Asta and Noelle.

Luck was your boyfriend for a year and you still couldn't get used of him being as heedless as ever and dismissing your lectures to him. You were 3 inches taller than your boyfriend which really is peculiar for a girl to date someone that is shorter than her. But you don't give a fuck about that, the only thing that's important for you is that you and Luck love each other despite that you're frustrated at your boyfriend's recklessness.

Truth be told that you accepted him being this obsessed at fighting and likes to create a ruckus inside with his best buddy Magna, however, you couldn't restrain yourself from being anxious and worried for Luck since he had this tendency to harm himself because of his provocation to other people and would lead him to fight that person.

You were always there with Luck, you're the one who'd always prevent him to go crazy again and search for a fight. He even asked you to fight him to which you wholeheartedly declined his offer because you know how merciless your boyfriend was when it's come to fighting.

"Luck, I told you to stop being so extreme," you softly scolded while bandaging his chest. As usual, the lightning magic-user merely laughed at you and pinched your cheeks.

"I'm really okay, (Name)! You should stop worrying about me you know?" He assured to which you only let out a deep sigh.

"I know you're strong, Luck but... I'm still concerned about your wellbeing. Would you stop being reckless from now on?" You pleaded but the blonde boy simply bestowed you a sly smile.

"I can't promise you that, (Name)! Hahaha!"

"Whatever, Luck. Just stay still and I'll treat your wounds."

Luck obeyed and just let you do the task of tending his bruises. While you were immersed at your own business, Luck's eyes trailed down to your lips and how your collarbone was exposed to him right now.

Truth be told that you and Luck were in a relationship for almost a year, you still haven't do things that were beyond for youngsters like you. Well yeah, you're already in the right age where you can do sensual kinds of stuff but according to Luck; he doesn't want to cross that boundary since he really respects you a lot despite that he's tempted with your luscious lips right now and just wanted to pound you on the bed.

"There, you're done. You need to rest for a week and don't do stupid things again, okay? You're such a kid," you say and ruffled his hair.

Luck stared at you with a pout on his face. "I'm not a kid, (Name)."

"Huh? Of course, you are, you're still acting like a kid though."

Much to your surprise, your boyfriend swiftly pulled you towards him and pinned you on the bed with your back lying on the soft mattress. You flashed him a startled expression while Luck stared at you with enormity. You were confused and stunned to what he just induced but nevertheless, you gazed at him with a nervous countenance since you're not used to Luck being serious when all of his life he's smiling freely.

"L-Luck?" You stammered and you saw how Luck's thin lips tugged upwards and looked at you with hooded eyes.

"I'm not a kid anymore, (Name). Watch me," Luck seductively whispered in your ear then licked your earlobes that causes you to flinch from your spot and shut your eyes.

"L-Luck... stop this already..." your breath becomes unsteady as your boyfriend didn't listen to you just like what he usually does and continued to nip and lick your earlobes.

Heat abruptly pooled over your body as Luck was still busy doing his business in your ears. Your hands crawled it's way on his back and clutched his shirt.

"You don't know how I've been holding back to do these kinds of things to you, (Name)... do you want me to continue?" His voice was provocative and you didn't respond to his statement just now because you're mind was too hazy to think straight anymore, specifically, that Luck was now licking the side of your neck and softly nibbling it.

"Not responding I see..."

Luck's hands started to trail down to the side of your body until to your hips. You let out a groan when the lightning magic-user holds your waist ever so tightly and lifted the hem of your shirt to draw circles on your waist.

Feeling the heat of Lucks hands on you were making you extract a soft moan and tightened your grip on his shirt.

You have no idea that Luck would do these kinds of things because you perceive him as the innocent little boy who's only seeking a fight. You thought that he's too engrossed of searching for a match with someone and he won't think about lewd things with you.

But that's what you just assumed, recalling the statement what Luck said to you just now; that he's been holding back... you couldn't handle the heat building in your lower region and your mind went vague.

You squeaked when Luck's hands found it's way to your clothed breasts and gradually caressed it with his callous hands. Tears started to brim in your eyes since you've been keeping your eyes shut for minutes and you can't handle the embarrassment crawling your whole existence.

"Moan for me, (Name)." He lowly says as he began to attach his lips onto yours and kissed you sloppily like he hasn't kissed you for years. You elicit a moan in between your kiss and let Luck stimulate your breasts with his hands.

Luck nibbled your lower lip which causes you to part your lips, giving Luck an opportunity to shove his tongue inside your mouth. You let out a slutty moan when Luck's wet muscle explored your wet cavern and sucked your tongue.

The temperature inside the room went more tropical as Luck was still caressing your mounds under your shirt. Your lust was beginning to overcome your rational thinking and you swear you can't stop now. You wanted to feel Luck all over you.

The both of you fight for dominance for a minute, then Luck pulled his lips, earning a string of saliva connected in your mouths. Your boyfriend also stopped his work from massaging your breast and retracted his hands on you.

"So, am I still a kid, (Name)?" Luck chirped and he only flashed you a bright smile as if nothing spicy happened between the both of you.

You're still lying on the bed, feeling the heat slowly receding while looking at your boyfriend with a stunned expression.

"H-Huh?" You absentmindedly said and Luck giggled at you.

"I really do love you, (Name) but I'll only do those things when we're already married," he earnestly says and peck your lips.

"Let's go! Magna's probably looking for us." He hauled you up and intertwined his fingers with yours.

"I told you I'm not a kid anymore, (Name)." He giggled, making you flustered and hung your head, not wanting to see his face right now. You feel so ashamed!

"You're cute when you're blushing." He pinches your cheeks and momentarily, you two went downstairs and went towards Magna whose looking for you both.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I FEEL SO SINNED OMG! THROW ME  SOME HOLY WATER FAM!