ᴍᴀɢɴᴀ sᴡɪɴɢ || ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ

What a lovely day within the Black Bulls base. The birds chirping, the sun shining while the leaves of the tree glistened because of the radiating sunlight. You were eating in the cafeteria alongside Charmy who had tons of foods placed in front of her, until:

"YOU DUMBASS! HOW DARE YOU ATE MY PUDDING AGAIN!"

"I wanted to eat it."

You heard explosions echoed throughout the base. It's not that new for you since you've been with the Black Bulls since four years ago. The chaos that everyone was creating makes you already accustomed to. After all, Black Bulls is the worst squad among the squads in the Clover Kingdom. Despite the negative perception of everyone about your squad, you can proudly say that everyone in the Black Bulls was the best comrades that you ever had. Added for always seeing the boisterous and funny guy: Magna Swing.

To tell you the truth, you don't like the appearance of the delinquents since they were scaring you off. And they look like they wanted to kill you if you mess with them or just bumped straightly to them. In your hometown; a part of the common region, there are delinquents roaming around your village and you've always encountered them beating up someone that made you fear their likes, it causes you to have a horrible past with the delinquents. You're a fragile and vulnerable girl, who is shy to talk or just communicate with someone, except for your friends though. Just spotting a delinquent makes your legs tremble in fear and you wanted to run away from your lives.

That's why, when Magna joined the Black Bulls, you tried your best to avoid the flame magic-user with all your might. Seeing him makes you shiver and your blood would automatically drain. There's a time when he approached you and asked you where the bathroom was but due to your fear for the likes of him, you suddenly run away and left him hanging without answering his question.

Magna at first, thought that you were weird because of how the way you acted around him. He thought if you're just shy since he's a new member but that's not actually the case; your fear for the delinquents remained in your well-being.

However, a fateful situation had happened. Yami decided to send you, Luck and Magna to go on a mission together. Knowing that you're going on a mission together with the man that you're terrified of; you convinced Yami that you're staying and you don't want to go on a mission because you're sick (although you're not). But Yami being Yami, he only bestowed you his infamous menacing glare and say:

"It's time for you to surpass your limits, (Name)."

And that's the reason why you don't have a choice but to be with them. You felt relieved because there's Luck with you and can keep you company. However, you can't avoid interacting with Magna since he was asking you and it's necessary to work together. That's why you don't have a choice but to talk to him although you're on the verge of hyperventilating and you wanted to pass out.

In that mission of yours, it's unexpected for you that you're gonna be comfortable around him since he's not that bad just like what you deemed he would be. Despite that, he's a delinquent and scary looking, you can't deny the fact that you enjoyed his company and he's really funny. Also, he just protected you from the raging boar that was sprinting to your direction. And that's the start of you having romantic feelings towards Magna.

"Oi! You two shut up! You're going to wake up Marie!" Gauche scolded the two which he was only ignored by them and kept on making a ruckus.

You're actually glad that Yami wasn't here, for now, you don't know where he went but that's typical of your Captain, suddenly disappearing out of nowhere. If he's here, he would do what he usually does to shut you all up.

Magna swing's his bat as he hit his fireball towards Luck, but the battle obsessed freak past towards you causing the fireball to hit you instead of Luck.