ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀᴛ

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Sitting on the couch while eating some of Charmy's sheep cooked. As usual, you were witnessing the chaos that Magna and your one and only crush, Luck creating. First, you can't handle how they fight inside the headquarters... but as the days go by, you became used to it.

Before, you were always the one who would stop the two from fighting and breaking things. However, the two moron's were not listening to you, so you stopped from scolding them since your efforts would be in vain anyway.

The reason why you have feelings for the so-called cheery berserker, Luck. Is because, let's just say when you first laid your eyes on him, you fell for his appearance and you love the way he smiles. Also, he's really cute. But as days you were living in the same roof with him, you started to know his personality and being. It really made you crazy, he's obsessed in fighting and was actually pestering you to fight him but you're always refusing his proposal.

Furthermore, the blonde-haired boy really likes to prank you and Magna. That is why the delinquent and him were always fighting, Luck is always the reason why sometimes the headquarters is in chaos.

But although Luck is like that, you actually nevermind if he's that crazy. In fact, you fell for him deeper once you've known him well. Every time you see him smiling and having fun, you can't help but smile also.

Realizing that you have feelings for the battle obsessed freak. You tried many ways showing affection toward Luck, but the dense guy was shrugging it off and just going with the flow. You're showering him with your love but he's too oblivious to notice it. Every time you're showing him your affection, he would just smile and pat your head which would automatically make you speechless and flustered.

Everyone was aware that you have feelings for the lightning magic-user. Your friends were sometimes helping you for Luck to acknowledge your feelings towards him, but in the end, you're just gonna sigh in disappointment. You're really frustrated at Luck's obliviousness that you wanted to slap the shit out of him.

"Hey (Name)! Let's fight!" Luck said happily and you shook your head.

"I refuse, fight Magna instead," you said with a straight face. He went closer towards you.

"Ehhhh but we're done now!"

"THEN CALM YOUR ASS DOWN AND REST! SERIOUSLY GIVE ME A BREAK!" You yelled that made him surprise.

He saw how you glared at him and rolled your eyes. This is the first time he'd seen you so angry at him, he was confused at first but concluded if today's your time of the month. Charmy who was eating in front of you halted from her eating session. Even Gauche who's mumbling how angelic his sister was. Vanessa was awakened from her deep slumber and Magna just looked at you worriedly. Gordon and Grey went silent also Asta and Noelle, Finral and Yami went somewhere you don't know so they didn't witness your outburst today.