ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ

Requested by BakaSotongg

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

As usual, you were watching Asta and your boyfriend Zora Ideale bickering to one another. It's not that new to you anyways but you really wished that Zora would reduce himself for being an asshole towards everyone. Despite that you're his girlfriend, his behaviour and attitude didn't change even just for a single bit. He's still the same bastard who you've met in your first rendezvous.

"Why did even (Name)-senpai agreed to become your girlfriend?! You're an asshole!" Asta agitatedly yelled and the ash magic-user merely sniggered.

"It's because she's the one who likes me first and kept on following me, shitty brat."

Ahh, your face swiftly burned upon hearing his statement. Well, you won't dispute that because it's the truth, although at first, you don't like him because of his shitty attitude and for pulling pranks on Asta and sometimes you (if he's only in the mood). You didn't foresee that in those times of having Zora around, you would develop romantic feelings for the redhead. You admired him because of being candid to everyone and mostly, his own strength despite being a peasant.

Although Zora's an outspoken person and would blurt some resolute words, you know deep inside him, he was only saying the precision and not make people live in lies. He has this perception of it's more salutary to tell them the harsh reality rather than disingenuous words.

"(Name), let's kill each other!" Luck enthusiastically yelped to which you only shook your head in disapproval.

"No, Luck, you can kill Magna instead."

"Oi! Don't involve me in your own problem!" Magna quickly retorts.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say," you lazily mused as you stood up from your seat and went beside Charmy whose eating foods again.

"Charmy, can I have some?" You pointed to the cupcake she was eating. Charmy glanced at you before handing you the dessert that she really likes.

"It tastes great, la!" She chirped and you nodded in delight.

"Of course, Charmy! All your sheeps cooking really taste good!" You complimented which really makes her happy.

"You can have some more, la!" She insists.

"Oh! Awesome!" You willingly dig the desserts.

Everyone knows that you're a sweet tooth, that's also the reason why you love to hang out with the Black Bulls glutton Charmy because she was giving you lots of desserts that she would always buy and sometimes would order her sheeps to bake. Although Zora doesn't like sweets that much -- but when it comes to you it's an exemption.

You reminisce the day where you gave him a valentine's chocolate. The first thing that comes out from his mouth was: "I don't like sweets."

Of course, it really made you perturbed knowing that you worked hard for making the chocolate though it was worthless. However, to your surprise, Zora took it from you then ate the chocolate. You were surprised that he would eat the chocolate you made despite that he doesn't like sweets that much.

"Well it's not bad when it comes to you, pipsqueak," he said while patting your head with a small smile spread on his face.

You're fully aware that Zora is a crude man who likes to beat the fake magic knights. But you know what kind of a man he is, although his words are rude and harsh; he's the man whose actions contradicts his words. He's just that tsundere guy you know besides Noelle who keeps on disproving that he doesn't like Asta albeit that she seriously is.