Chapter 61: Sadist

Start from the beginning

"Let's go to the kitchen and make some pancakes baby?" I asked him that made his eyes glow.

"Yey! I love pancakes!" he yelled but quickly covered his mouth after seeing Lisa flinched in her sleep.

I grinned widely at his cuteness and carried him to walk out of the room.
_________________

We reached the kitchen and I smiled when I saw grandma already preparing our breakfast.

"Grandmaaaaa~" SungJae squealed while still on my arms.

"Hi little boy. Good morning. And good morning to you too Jennie, sweetie." grandma greeted us.

"Good morning grandma. What are you cooking?" I asked while walking closer towards her.

"Pancakes, bacon and eggs. I bet this little boy loves pancakes." she said while tickling SungJae's side.

My son laughed so hard while hugging me by the neck begging me to help him stop grandma from tickling him.

"Alright, alright. I'll stop. I will prepare the table now so we can eat. Where is Lisa by the way?" Grandma uttered while giggling at SungJae.

"Still sleeping, she looks tired so I didn't bother to wake her up." I replied while putting my son on a chair in the dining area.

"But she told me yesterday that the three of you will be out for fishing today. She said that she will teach her little boy to catch fishes in the sea. She must have forgotten." Grandma said while putting pancakes on SungJae's plate which eaten immediately by him.

"She did not tell me about it. Maybe I should wake her up so that we can prepare if ever she still wanted to go for fishing." I told grandma before going back to our room.
__________

Lisa is snoring when I entered the room. Her lips were slightly parted and she's so adorable in that state. How could someone sleep and still look so wholesome? Only Lalisa Manoban can relate I guess.

"Baby.. Wake up." I tried to shake her arms but she just groaned.

I get in the bed and placed myself on top of her. "Wake up now my love.." I whispered while flickering her plump lips.

"I'm so sleepy Nini. 5 more minutes, please." she said in a lazy voice still keeping her eyes closed.

I smirked thinking a nasty idea, I lean forward to give her a peck on the lips, "I'm horny.. My core aches for your touches baby, I want you to be burried deep inside me daddy.." I said in seductive voice while slightly grinding on her crotch.

And like a magic word, Lisa's eyes went wide open with a very big grin plastered on her face. "Oh, do you want me to spank you early this morning baby?" she asked me naughtily. I knew it, Lisa loves to hear me saying dirty words, it always turns her on.

I laughed evily inside my head and nodded while biting my lower lip, I leaned again closer to her face and when she closed her eyes thinking I was about to kiss her, I get the pillow beside her head and pushed it on her face.

"What a pervert! You're so active when it comes to sex. Get your ass up now and get ready, grandma told me that you'll take me and SungJae for fishing." I pretended to sound angry while still pushing the pillow on her face.

She keeps on tapping my hands asking me to let go of the pillow, she must be suffocating so I did.

I chuckled seeing a glaring Lisa under me, "What? Do you want me to take your eyeballs out?"

She scoffed, "You are unbelievable Nini. You're a total sadist! You love hurting me physically!" she complained.

I giggled at her cuteness, "But you love hurting me too Lili, remember how many times you made me sore? Made me choke? Made my skin red because of your hard grip? Rough touches? Because of your spanking?" I teased her more while bringing my face closer to her.

She gulped and her blushing cheeks can't hide that she's sexually aroused right now.

I can't help it anymore, I laughed hard and smash the pillow again to her face then quickly got up from her top and went down off the bed.

I heard her groaned, she must be frustrated. "Come on Lisa, have a breakfast and let's go fishing!" I cheerfully said but she stick her tongue out to me, Aiish! What a baby.

I was about to open the door when I remembered the call from the police officer, "Call Seoul Police Station before you go out. They already found the bodies but I can't stomach telling you the details. Just ask the officer who called you earlier, your sleeping soundly so I answered it. I hope you don't mind." I said winking then exit the room without waiting for Lisa's reply.

_______________________