🍋( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)🍋

(I expected this to happen honestly- Anyways sorry for those few people who picked things other than 2 but they won maybe next voting thing if I do another one enjoy the smut tho)

Shuichi's POV

I ran my hand through his hair. It's so soft~ His shocked expression is so cute too~ I won't be able to hold back if he stays this adorable~ I kissed his cheek and my hands found their way to his ass so I squeezed hearing a squeak come out of him. I smirked and kissed him taking advantage that his mouth was open and stuck my tongue in. His eyes were wide he was so surprised~ He kissed back soon enough and when I pulled away I smirked, "You are well behaved I expected you to at least push me away~"

He looked away and played with his fingers nervously. I grinned and picked him up seeing him get flustered. I chuckled and walked to the couch that was in the salon. I put him on it and . I unbuttoned my shirt and he stared biting his lip. He is so hot now~ I took off my shirt and said, "We can't fuck if you have your clothes on~" He jumped and nodded quickly starting to take off his shirt. I unzipped my pants and slid it off. I turned seeing him do the same. I hummed and took my boxers off then I saw him naked. Ahhhhh so hot~

I pushed him down making him lay on the couch and crawled over him. I started planting kisses on his chest and as I did that I started to play with his nipples making him whine. What if I tease him?~ Will he lose it or will he take action?~ I started biting his neck hearing groans. I want him yes but I want to know how much teasing he could take... I stopped biting his neck and leaned up to watch him get flustered. I stopped playing with his nipples and turned him so his but would be in the air. I love this sight~ I want to see this every day~

Ah I might lose control if I stare at him like this any longer! I quickly stuck 2 fingers in his ass. I heard him moan, "Aaahh!~" He held onto the couch as I pushed my fingers in him. Ah so fragile~ I can just break him... Get him to stutter again... Make him shake with pleasure and pain... Make him scared of everyone except me... Him begging me to enter him... What a beautiful scene that would be~ I went in a faster pace and he was whining? He panted, "S-Shuichi please~ *pant* Hhhnnngg! Please f-fuck me! *pant* I n-need you in me!"

I felt a smirk appear on my face. He's begging already? I stayed quiet hearing him make a frustrated groan. He turned so his back was on the couch and he was looking up at me. He was drooling and precum was on his stomach dripping down his dick. I smiled and asked, "Did you say something sweetie?" He whined holding my shoulders as a way to steady himself, "P-please fuck m-me! I need you! I-I'll do anything t-to have you i-in me!" Now that tempted me but... not yet~ I continued to thrust my fingers in him making him groan.

After a bit more thrusting he moaned, "Gah! S-Shuichi I'm gonna-!" I grinned and thrusted my fingers harder and faster then he came on himself. I took my fingers out while I was thinking... Will that be enough for him? I wanna fuck him after all it won't be fun to fuck him while he slept. I wouldn't be able to hear his wonderful sounds if that happened... Maybe I could just- "S-Shuichi..." I looked to him and he spread his cheeks with his hands asking me to fuck him. "P-please..." My heart was beating a million times faster. This is so great!

I only imagined this in my dreams! Having it happen in real life is even better! Plus I get to actually feel pleasure and not just think of it! Ah yes! Kokichi you are so perfect! I crawled on top of him and positioned myself to his entrance after I used his cum for lotion. "You're really needy you know that? Cumming once isn't enough for you huh?" He looked away blushing and I chuckled. That reaction is adorable. I pushed myself in and heard him groan, "Ghh! S-Saihara!" I drooled and started attacking his neck. He is mine! All mine! I am so lucky!

Not even Nagito would compare to my luck! (I'm so sorry Lord Owl- ah don't mind me I'll continue!) My hands wandered around his body it got to his thighs and soon it got to his ass. I squeezed seeing him tense up from shock. I giggled then thrusted when he adjusted to my size. "Aaahhh~ Shuichi h-ha~ Fuck! H-harder~" I hummed an okay and did as asked. He grabbed my face and pulled me down kissing me roughly. I kissed back of course and bit his bottom lip. He gladly accepted and opened his mouth letting me explore his wet cave.

I searched all around even in his throat making him choke a bit. When I was done I pulled away so we could breathe and we both were panting from the lack of air. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. He started biting my neck making me groan, "Ghh!" I thrusted faster getting excited by him. I blushed and felt drool run down my chin as I stared at him. I felt like my nose was gonna bleed he was so hot... I kissed his cheek as his arms were above his head and he moaned, "A-ah! Saihara r-right there! Hng~ Fuck m-me there p-please!"

He got tighter... It feels so good~ I kept hitting that spot as his walls sucked me in making me want more. I hid my face in his neck as I tried to steady my breath. It was uneven from the pleasure I was getting. "Gah! S-Saihara!" He moaned out loudly as he came on both of us. I still didn't cum so I continued to thrust hearing his breath slowly fade from tiredness. He must be exhausted I mean he did cum twice. I leaned up and saw his expression soften as he slowly slept. I smirked and pulled out jerking off. He is so adorable I don't want to disturb him.

I mean if I kept fucking him as he slept he would be uncomfortable right? I stared at him as I pumped myself feeling my stomach churn. I was close... "Hng~ O-Ouma..." I love him so much... "Ghh! Kokichi~" I moaned out as I came in my hand. I need to clean my hand now great... Ah i need to clean him too... I sighed and got up from the couch putting on my clothes with one hand. When it was good enough I left and washed my hand in the bathroom. I finished buttoning my shirt and zipping my pants since I could use both my hands.

I went in the salon again and carried Kokichi to the bathroom putting his clothes over him so if someone saw us they wouldn't see his naked body. When I left the room nobody was there thankfully so I went gay- I mean straight to the bathroom. There isn't a shower great... I let out a sigh and locked the door. I turned on the sink and spashed water on him after I put the clothes somewhere. When he was clean enough I put his clothes back on him and walked to the salon where he was supposed to search. I layed him on the couch and started looking around.

I don't want to leave him alone while he is sleeping. I was the one who made him sleep too so I should help him with his job. I found nothing dangerous everything was normal. I walked to the couches and sat on the one seater as Kokichi layed on the biggest one. I stared at him and smiled softly. I love him so much I will make sure absolutely nothing will happen to him. I rested my eyes and then heard the door open.

"S-Shuichi?! What a-a-are y-you doing here?!"