Motive

Nobody's POV

Monokuma went told the Monokubs to make an announcement before he himself went to the meeting place. Monokuma went to the gym and saw no one there. He looked at the intercom and it showed his kids on the couch. They all cheered, "Rise and shine ursine! This is an official announcement of the ultimate Academy of gifted juveniles!" Monosukie growled, "If ya don't wanna die ya gotta go to the gym!" Monokid yelled, "Yeah! If ya don't we'll kill Monodam too!" Monophanie asked, "W-why Monodam?!"

Monokid didn't answer so Monotaro smiled, "Anyway we should get going! We don't want father to be mad for keeping him bored!" Monophanie nodded and they all screamed, "So long bear well!" The camera turned off and the black and white bear heard footsteps. He started to laugh to himself considering the motive he had in store for the poor ultimates. This motive will change how they viewed the victims in either a good way or a bad way. When the door opened everyone was scared as they all stared at the bear that greeted them.

Kaito nervously walked in followed by everyone else. When they settled down Monokuma laughed, "Puhuhu! Everyone pick two people who will regain their memories! It could change the way they view you or the way you view them! It could change their personality completely or even help you with trials later!" They all looked at each other and started to mumble to themselves. Miu said, "W-well... It should be Kokichi!" Kokichi jumped back and yelled, "Why me?! This could be dangerous!" Tenko said, "Exactly a degenerate like you should do it!"

Kaito said, "Yeah your personality could change." Kokichi rolled his eyes and glared at the group saying, "Even if I argue you all would agree so it's pointless. I guess I'll do it." The group smiled and then Himiko asked, "W-who else though?" Tsumugi muttered, "That will be difficult to answer..." Gonta said, "Gonta will do it! Gonta will be gentleman and do it for everyone!" Ryoma protested, "No I should do it. My life is meaningless so I'll do it." Kokichi groaned, "Why are you guys acting like you're gonna die? We're just getting memories. Like jeez calm down you drama queens."

Everyone glared at Kokichi then went back to talking. Kirumi said, "Well that might be true but I think Shuichi should do it." Shuichi flinched and asked, "M-me?" Kirumi nodded, "Yes because Monokuma said it could help with the trials so it might be good." Maki nodded, "I agree." Kaito said, "Well Shuichi you don't have to if you don't w-" Shuichi stuttered, "A-ah it's fine. I-I can do i-it a-also." The group smiled and looked at Monokuma.

Monokuma put them in some type of helmet and he smirked, "Wanna say your goodbyes? Because this will be the last time you will see them! Well in this personality." Shuichi nodded as Kokichi only rolled his eyes. Shuichi smiled, "G-good bye friends..." They smiled and waved at the shy boy. Kokichi growled, "Fuck you guys." They all looked at him angrily as Monokuma turned the machine on. A flash went through the room and everyone immediately covered their eyes. When Monokuma yelled, "Done!" They finally opened their eyes revealing their classmates.

Kokichi seemed to sweat a lot and shake as he looked around confused. On the other hand Shuichi seemed bored and unimpressed as he looked around. They all looked towards Shuichi since they were friends. Shuichi stared at them suspiciously confused why they were looking at him. Monokuma took off the helmets and Kokichi immediately ran to Shuichi making Shuichi smirk. Everyone was confused at his actions but before they could ask Shuichi picked up Kokichi and walked out making everyone even more confused.

The students walked out with the boys following close behind to watch them Shuichi sat Kokichi down and put him on a chair in the dining hall and sat next to him. Shuichi glared at the group of people and asked, "Why are you guys stalking us?" His voice was cold and angry as if he was threatening them so they would leave. Maki asked, "Do you remember why you're here?" Kokichi shook his head shyly as Shuichi said boldly, "No and I personally don't care." Kaito asked, "Don't care?! W-why?!" Shuichi smiled, "Because I'm here with my boyfriend."

They all stared at Shuichi curiously as Kokichi mumbled, "I-I'm not your b-boyfriend Shuichi! Stop s-saying t-that! I-its embarrassing..." Shuichi grinned, "What's embarrassing about it? Haven't we fucked before?" Kokichi looked away blushing even more than he was saying, "S-Shuichi s-stop lying..." They all were speechless they couldn't process what was happening. Kokichi the asshole they thought he was is actually super shy and quiet as Shuichi the cute bean was actually so bold and perverted.

Miu asked drooling a bit, "You two fucked?!" Kokichi hid his face and said, "N-no! H-he just likes to s-say t-that o-okay!" Shuichi walked over to Kokichi and kissed his cheek saying, "No need to deny it~ I already know you love me so why don't we fuck now?~" Kokichi jumped and looked at Shuichi shocked. He then looked away from the taller boy and said, "I-I don't l-love y-you." Shuichi picked Kokichi up a bit and pinned him on the table grinning, "I can change that~" Kokichi was as red as a tomato he was too flustered to talk right there.

Tenko yelled, "Get off him degenerate!" Shuichi looked up at her and raised an eyebrow. He stood up and let go of Kokichi. Kokichi then sat up covering his face. Shuichi glared at Tenko and asked, "Who do you think you are telling me what to do? The last time I saw you was in my class seducing Himiko so you can't talk you fucking hypocrite." Everyone's face showed clear shock as Shuichi voice got meaner and colder every second. It was like their old Shuichi was lost and replaced by a killer.

Tenko could only stay quiet as she was thinking about what the detective had said. She asked, "Y-you know m-me o-outside of t-the killing game?" The two different males' eyes widened as she said killing game. Shuichi had drool and blush as he looked at them. Kokichi had shock as he stared at them. Shuichi asked happily, "We got into Danganronpa! Ah my dream has come true!" Kokichi wiped the detective's drool and said, "Y-you're drooling... W-well I'm just glad y-you're h-happy Saihara-kun." 'Saihara-kun?' They all thought.

They were used to Kokichi saying Saihara-chan or Shumai but never kun. Shuichi grabbed the others cheek saying, "Sorry I just love the thought of actually being accepted in the killing game." Kokichi smiled lightly and said, "O-okay... S-so w-what will you do? S-since you wanted t-to join s-so badly." Shuichi picked up Kokichi again earning a yelp from the small boy. Shuichi glared at the group in the entrance and said, "Don't follow us." The two left and the people there were thinking if they should follow or not but ended up staying not risking it since they didn't know this Shuichi.