49 (BONUS)

The sky was grey, it was 4am. Hyejin walked the their mother's grave, it was far but she didn't mind the walk there. She had the picture neatly folded in the pocket of her jacket, umbrella in one hand. The cool morning breeze blew in her face. She breathed the fresh air.

She kept thinking about it. Was hyunjin joking, or was he serious. She had goosebumps thinking about it, having a spark of hope that it would work.

Soon, she reached the grave. She hadn't visited it in a while. The graveyard was old, the tombs there were almost falling apart, but the surroundings are beautiful. There was beautiful green tress towering over the grave like a barrier.

She walked towards her mother's grave which was still nice and well kept thanks to hyunjin who visited it more often, helping to clean it up.

She took out the folded picture and placed it on the grave.

"Eomma... " She said, voice cracking. "Hyunjin told me about what he saw when he came here, that you appeared to him... I miss you lots eomma... Can you show yourself to me, I really want to see you again... " Nothing happened.

"Maybe I should wait for a while.. " She thought to herself. And so she did, she crossed her legs and looked at the grave, hoping something might happen. A cool breeze blew at her. She didn't see anything around her but she could feel a soft presence.

"Eomma? " She said softly as she looked around. But there was nothing.

She stood back up and picked up the picture from the ground, folding it back and putting it back into her pocket. She felt slight disappointment in her heart as it sank. She felt that hyunjin lied to her and played with her feelings which was still sensitive from what happened before. She sighed and waved at the tombstone "I'll see you soon eomma" She cooed. As she walked out from the graveyard she heard a crying sound which startled her. She thought it was a wailing ghost. She looked around her and saw a familiar looking girl mourning at one of the graves. It was early in the morning she didn't think she would see anyone here this early. That girl looked oddly familiar. The girl was close to her, but not close enough for her to make out her face. Hyejin stepped closer and saw the face. Her eyes widened.

"Yumi..?... "

Yohhhhhhhh are you guys surprised by this extra bonus part? 😌 well I have another surprise. There's a chance that I might write book 2 for this story because I think writing a unch of bonus parts for this book won't be as nice, so I plan to write a whole new book as a follow up to this story. New characters, more secrets to unfold and of course simple sweet romance ish content... I... I think¿ although I'm really not sure if I will do it because I'm scared to run out of ideas ;3; and I have 2 unfinished books.

Well, I truly hope I do it, hope u guys can accept if the new book is short.

While waiting, read my other 2 books.

Mirror | Kim Woojin

Stray Kids imagines, oneshots and More. (Currently ongoing and writing new chapters) .

NCT imagines (learning to improve writing here cuz im currently obsessed)

As for now, goodbye:)

Btw j changed my username from banana__milkeu to renlcve. :] just fyi ;3