43

Hyejin and being in held hands as they walked to a nearby cafe for their date.  The sun shined brightly and the cool air blew.  The day was just right.  They reached the cafe and took a seat. 

The waiter handed them their menu and they began ordering.

Jeongin: what do you want to eat?
Hyejin: hmm... Maybe some pasta.  How about you?
Jeongin: I think I'll have..... Some meat and rice.
Hyejin: I guess we can order now. 

The waiter came and took their orders. 

Jeongin and hyejin started chatting for a bit.  Jeongin paused for a moment.  Hyejin was confused.  She tilted her head like a curious dog.  She waved her hand in front of jeongin's face. 

"Hello? Earth to jeongin? "

Jeongin snapped out of his thoughts.

"Sorry,  just got lost in your eyes, " He winked at her. 

Hyejin felt her face burn as she put her face in her hands.  Jeongin giggled at his girlfriend's cuteness. 

"Awww my jagi is so cute" He said,  fanboying a little bit. 

"Here's your food sir and madam" The waiter laid the food in the table.

Jeongin: looks good,  thanks
Waiter: no problem. Enjoy your meal
Hyejin: we will,  thank you.

The waiter walked away and jeongin and hyejin started eating their food.

"Hyejin,  you have a little something on your mouth" Jeongin said.

"I do? " Hyejin replied,  slightly embarrassed.

"Let me clean that for you" He said,  smiling.

Instead in wiping away the dirt with his thumb,  he kissed her instead,  making hyejin widen her eyes in shock.  Jeongin pulled away and hyejin covered her mouth with her hand. 

Jeongin: you looked shocked,  its not the first time hyejin
Hyejin: still... Although it has been done many times,  you don't fail to make my heart fluster.

Jeongin was touched by her words and giggled.  They laughed at each other while they continued eating their food. 

*ding*

The cafe door opened.  Hyejin looked up at the door. 

Her eyes widened.

Jeongin: what's wrong?

No reply. 

He turned around to see what hyejin saw that made her eyes open big.

"Y-yumi?? "