20

Minho: we're here!
Jeongin: yayyyy!

Jeongin yelled happily.

All of them got out of the car.

Chan: so,  where should we go first?
Hyejin: roller coaster!
Jisung: no no no no no
Minho: I'll protect you jisung.

Everybody stared at Minho.

Minho: what? 

He smirked.

Chan: are you- never mind let's go to the roller coaster.

Hyejin jumped happily and ran to the roller coaster.

Jeongin: isn't it weird how a girl isn't scared of roller coasters but you are hyung?
Jisung: say that again and I'll ask channie hyung to disown you.
Jeongin: chill,  just saying.

They walked to the roller coaster where hyejin was waiting for them.

Hyejin: what took you guys so long?
Seungmin: jisung...
Jisung: hey!  I'm not scared!  I'm a man.
Seungmin: we'll see about that

Jisung was about to smack seungmin but hyejin stood between them.

Hyejin: yah!  No fighting.
Jisung: fine... Let's just get this over with.

Each of them took a seat in the roller coaster.  Soon,  the ride began.  Not lying,  jeongin was kinda scared. 

The roller coaster was about to go down.  Jeongin could feel the fear in his gut.  He held onto hyejin tightly.  "I'm scared" He mumbled.  "I'm here for you" Hyejin gave him a little kiss.  Then,  the roller coaster went down. 

"WaHhhhhh!!! " Everyone screamed. Jisung was swearing at the back.  "Aishi-asia song festival in Busan!" He yelled.  "Someone watches got7 too much" Changbin yelled. 

Finally the ride was over.  The boys and hyejin got of the ride.  Hyejin was smiling happily while jisung looked like his life flashed before his very eyes. 

Jisung: my life just flashed before my very eyes...
Minho: my mind got lost in your eyes.
Jisung: hyung what...
Minho: w-what...
Seungmin: I think Minho hyung is g-

Chan covered seungmin's mouth "great,  Minho hyung is great" Chan nervously said.

There was silence for a while.  And a judgeful stare moment between seungmin and minho. 

"You guys wanna play the claw machines? " Hyejin said,  breaking the silence. "Yea hyung,  let's go play with the claw machines " Jeongin said while dragging hyejin to a claw machine.

Jisung: honestly,  they look cute together. 
Chan: yea.