11

Once the bell rang,  hyunjin walked to his locker to get his gym clothes.

"Hey hyunjin" He heard a female voice.  He turned around and saw a beautiful girl.  By the way she looked,  he believed she was a half American half Korean.

"H-hi" Hyunjin stuttered. "You look quite handsome" She said fangirling. 

Hyunjin: thanks
Girl: my name is Nancy by the way
Hyunjin: nice to meet you

Nancy extended her hand to shake hyunjin's hand.

Hyunjin hesitated the extend his hand,  he wasn't very socialble like his sister but the girl standing before him was stunning.  He never really had a thing for girls nor did he ever think of getting a girlfriend.  But for the first time ever,  his heart beat differently.

Nancy: hyunjin,  you're from class 1A right?
Hyunjin: y-yea. 
Nancy: oh cool... Can I sit next to you?

Hyunjin was hesitant,  he didn't want to betray his friends but he knew it was a chance for him to make a new friend.

Hyunjin: well,  I'm sitting next to my friends but I guess you can sit in front of me
Nancy: then I will

Nancy smiled and waved goodbye to him cutely.

Hyunjin clutched his chest.

"Is this what jeongin feels when he is around hyejin? "

°°°

Jeongin and hyejin walked to their lockers together to get their books for the next period.

There,  they say hyunjin blushing while his back was against his locker.  He clutched his chest while smiling and blushing.

"Hyung,  are you ok? " Jeongin asked.

"Yea..... I'm fine.  By the way,  do you mind if my friend sits in front of me? " He was still smiling. 
Hyejin: oOo my bro has a new friend??
Hyunjin: yea...
Jeongin: wow hyung,  you're the first one out of all of us to get a new friend. Is it a girl or a boy? 
Hyunjin: a-a girl....

Jeongin and hyejin : wahhh

Hyejin: I'm proud of you hyunjin oppa.  You got a new friend before all of us.
Hyunjin: t-thanks.
Jeongin: let's go hyung,  before we're late for class.

The 3 of them walked to class together while chatting.  The two maknaes asked hyunjin a bunch of questions about his new friend and what she looks like. 

"You will see" Hyunjin said blushing.

They all got back to class where the others were waiting for them.

"Hey hyunjin oppa"

"Heyy Nancy"

Hyunjin walked to a girl who was sitting in front of him and smiled. 

Hyejin: wow.... That girl is pretty....
Jeongin: nah... You're prettier.

Jeongin cupped her cheeks and hyejin blushed.

Minho: ehem.....

Jeongin released his hand from his cheek and blushed like a tomato.