39

Hyunjin began walking back to the hospital.  He remembered his mother's words. 

"Blood is thicker than water" He repeated over and over again. 

He reached the hospital.

He walked back to his ward.  He saw the clock on the hospital wall.  It was already 11pm.

"Time passed so fast... "

He entered his room.  The others were gone.  Hyejin was fast asleep lying on hyunjin's chest.  Hyunjin walked closer to his sleeping sister.  A tear dropped down her face. 

"Did she cry? "

He looked at his on unconscious body lying on the bed.  Hyejin began shivering.  Her eyes opened.

"Ah,  I must've fell asleep.. " Her voice was husky.  It sounded like she had cried for a while.  Hyejin wiped her face and continued looking over hyunjin's body.  She put her hand against hyunjin's.  She rubbed it slowly. 

"Wake up please.... "

Hyunjin stared at his sister for a while.  He walked over to his body.  He took a deep breath and laid back down. 

Hyejin pushed a strand of hyunjin's hair out of his face.

"What were you doing until this happened to you hyunjin... "

As her hand laid on hyunjin's face,  hyunjin opened his eyes and grabbed hyejin's hand. 

"I wanted you apologize"

"H-hyunjin... "

The younger was shocked by what had just happened.  Her unconscious brother woke up.

Hyunjin smiled. 

Tears began falling down hyejin's face. 

Hyunjin frowned and wiped hyejin's tears.

Hyunjin: why are you crying hyejin?  I'm ok and awake,  why are you crying?

Hyejin burst out in tears as she hugged hyunjin tightly.

"I thought I lost you fool! "

The older rubbed the younger head. 

Hyunjin: hyejin.... Im sorry for how I treated you. Most importantly,  I'm sorry for leaving you for Nancy...
Hyejin: i-i.....
Hyunjin: I know you might not forgive me b-
Hyejin: I forgive you
Hyunjin: w-what..
Hyejin: I forgive you you fool.
Hyunjin: i-i...
Hyejin: I know you made some mistakes but everyone deserves a second chance. Like they say,  blood is thicker than water.

Hyunjin paused for a second.  He realized,  even after being a jerk of a brother,  he still got forgiven by his sister. She even knew the phrase "blood is thicker than water"

Hyunjin couldn't help but feel emotional.

Hyunjin: mom thought you well..
Hyejin: huh?
Hyunjin: while unconscious,  I had an out of body experience.  And I saw mom.
Hyejin: mom?!
Hyunjin: hard to believe but yes.
Hyejin:....
Hyunjin:  she told me to apologize and keep our promise.
Hyejin: ah.. 
Hyunjin: honestly,  I'll give up my love life just to avoid hurting you again.
Hyejin: no hyunjin... Don't... Just listen to me when I tell u someone isn't right for you.  I won't break you happiness for no reason. 
Hyunjin: you care for me more than I care for myself...
Hyejin: of course,  you're my only brother.

Hyejin hugged hyunjin tightly.  Hyunjin closed his eyes as a tear rolled down.

(A/n: I feel like this chapter was a bit dull ;-; and I don't know how to continue my story and how to end it (ಥ ͜ʖಥ))