12 Ryan

It had taken them two days to get everyone on board and then to find the time to have all the key players in one place at the same time. But Rick had succeeded and currently Ryan was squatting on the floor of the front lounge, shooting upward into AJ and the lady's faces.

Dressed in her schoolgirl outfit—which was nothing more than a short plaid skirt and a white button down—Sunday was carefully squirting whipped cream just in front of the lens, so that it rained a filmy froth down into the frame. For art's sake. For her part, Alex was practically draped over the husky pie eater, entirely topless and squirting whipped cream onto her nipples as AJ's eyes nearly bulged out of his head; he had lost all interest in the actual pie long ago.

"CUT!" Rick yelled as he stomped around the space and tried not to step on the other guitarist-slash-filmmaker. "Alex, you can't be naked in this video. It's going on YouTube and our fans are going to see it. Jesus Christ, you have to keep your fucking clothing on for once!"

Seated on the sofa opposite the pie threesome, Chris crossed his long, tattooed arms over his chest and made a face. "Would anyone argue with breasts? Show me a man who would argue with breasts, and I will show you a man who is insane in the membrane."

"Never," Vinny cooed in a voice that suggested he might be stoned. "So much breastusis is so much okay with Twit."

Alex sat up straight, shoving her pert chest forward. "I'm covered, Richard. No one is going to see anything. Why are you suddenly such a puritan?"

Rick raised an exhausted hand to his forehead and rubbed his temple. "During the last take, AJ wrapped his lips around your entire nipple and sucked all the whipped cream off with a loud 'pop' while you nearly had an orgasm on the sofa. Before that, he was smashing pie onto your breasts and licking it off. This is not the content that I signed up for, children. I want a comedy skit not a fucking porno."

"I'm starring in my first porno," AJ beamed, setting the pie down onto his lap to hide his hard-on. "My pops would be so proud!"

Sunday rolled her eyes. "Honestly, this isn't exactly what I signed up for either. I'm getting a little uncomfortable over here. I thought that we were supposed to be taunting AJ and squirting whipped cream onto the pie, not onto each other and our tits. Isn't this supposed to be a fantasy sequence?"

"It is," AJ smirked fiendishly. "It's my fucking fantasy come true! I'm the cream in the Oreo, baby."

Alex stood up and stomped her foot, causing her whipped cream pasties to slowly slither and cascade down her toned stomach. "I don't have a problem showing off my body, I'm proud of it. Why are you all such prudes?"

"Yeah," AJ raised his fist in salute. "Quit being prudes!"

Standing up and setting his camera onto a nearby counter, Ryan sighed. "Look, I see both points of view here—the whipped cream titties are hot!—but I agree with Richard. This content is getting a little too adult for our fanbase and YouTube. Let's put our minds together and figure something out that's sexy without being the next scene on Brazzers."

Alex shook her blonde head and cupped her breasts. "These titties are done, kiddies. Today is a fucking day off and I'm not going to waste it with this crap. Even Spencer and his fucking idle hands are better than this! Sayonara and goodbye."

"They mean the same thing," Rick made a confused face as the petite woman stormed off the bus still completely topless.

"What about a scene where AJ is eating his pie in solitude, and I come up onto the bus, glance around, and ask him why he's always eating pie. He tells me to sit down, snaps his fingers, and Sunday appears and presents me with my own pie." Ryan shrugged. When the group stared at him blankly, he frowned. "Look, that's all I've got."