Youtube>storytime

I was attacked at the grocery store (true story) (not clickbait) (I am not lying) (crazy) (tragic)

The screen starts black then this

Pops up.

The photo fades away revealing a distraught Clint sitting on the couch and the kitchen in the background

"Hey guys." He clears his throat and moves closer to the camera. "Storytime."

"So today tony sent me to the grocery store to get some cereal because Spider-Man ate it all."

He moved very close to the camera so all you can see is is nose and the bottom of his eyes.

"And something very unexpected happened"

He moved even closer so now when he spoke it was ear rape

"I was ATTACKED!"

As soon as he yelled attacked you could here Natasha in the background yell "it wasn't that serious!"

Clint moves away from the camera "YES IT WAS." He yelled back to Nat

"Now back to the story. So, I was at Walmart getting the lucky charms when I heard a scream. I'm walking around the store trying to find where it came from. I keep hearing more and more screams and finally I find the source. In the ice cream isle."

He leans back and puts his hand on his forehead "I will never be able to look at ice cream the same."

Wanda walks behind him and says "it's really no big deal Clint she was only-"

"SHSHHHH you're gonna ruin the story." He cut her off. Wanda scoffed and walked to the kitchen. You could see her getting water in the background. "Now where was I? Oh right. There was a mother and 3 children there. All 3 children were screaming."

Wanda walks back behind Clint and says "stop being over dramatic."

"IM NOT BEING OVER DRAMATIC." Clint yells as Wanda walks away. "Now back to the story after I WAS SO RUDELY INTERRUPTED."

Clint clears his throat. "I asked what was going on and the woman said nothing her kids were just being annoying. Well since I was in the ice cream isle I decided it would be a good idea to get some ice cream. Well I bent down to get the chocolate one of the kids came over AND PUNCHED ME IN THE HEAD. Because I'm an assassin from instinct I swung my hand and hit the kid on accident. Then the mother got mad and yelled at me even though I explained why I did and apologized. Although I understand I would be mad if someone hit cooper even on accident. BUT cooper would never punch a stranger. Then the women HIT ME WITH HER PURSE AND CHASED ME AS I RAN TO THE CHECK OUT LINE"

Clint got very close to the camera again

"If you are that women I would like and apology."

The screen goes back and the same picture from before pops up and over it says 'subscribe' in big purple letters