Chat>what the actual fucking hell

Y/n has created a chat

Y/n has added Peter, Scott, Shuri.

Y/n
Are blood clots boba for Vampires

Y/n
If you are a security guard for Samsung you are a guardian of the galaxy

Y/n
Peppa pig is 7'1"

Scott
What the heck Y/n

Peter
Yes
Yes
Wtf????!!!

Y/n
Hold on I found this rant thing in my notes I need to copy and paste it

Shuri
I'm scared

Y/n
Cailou is despicable, spineless 4-year-old boy who cannot do anything. He can't grow hair, not because he has cancer or progeria, but because he sucks. And even his own body recognizes that he does not deserve hair or food or love. He has a baby sister who dominates his life because she is normal, loving child who does not whine about the slightest fart or breeze. Cailou's parents love her better because she is a better person.

Arian Foster is not lying: there is indeed no plot whatsoever to any episode of Caillou. The average episode involving Caillou being challenged by something: dogs, loud noises, the wind, stairs, cats, vegetables, sitting up, taking really big breaths. He fails at all of these and cries before being left by the side of the road by his laughing parents. They drive off, ecstatic and free, as the credits roll and the screen fades on the shivering silhouette of Caillou alone in the wilds of rural Quebec.

Someday Cailou will relies this and probably whine wile falling face-first into the pavement in front of a Tim Horton's for no reason whatsoever. Maybe he'll die from his injuries. That would be great, especially because Cailou is Canadian and his health care in event of catastrophic injury isn't on my tab. Win-win for American parents everywhere, really.

-Arian Foster

Scott
Y/n wtf. Are you ok

Y/n
No

Peter
A senior just tried selling me a vape

Scott
Don't buy it

Shuri
Buy it

Y/n
Why vape when you can kazoo

Don't suck in satans usb stick

Peter
What kind of crack are you on

Y/n
All of it

Scott
You guys scare me

Shuri
Guys

Peter
What

Shuri
The floor is Lava

Y/n