Youtube>the avengers

Reading hate with Hawkeye and Black Widow

The video:

The intro plays Yeah!

"Heyo what's up its your girl Liza coming at you! And I'm here with CLINT BARTOOOOONNNN." Lizz says and Clint just into frame. "AND NATASHA ROMONOFF!"" And Nat jumped into frame.

"You still haven't told us what were doing." Clint said

"Have you ever read your hate comments?"

"No."

"Well now you are!" Liza Yelled.

Cut to them reading hate comments

"Wow someone sure is lonely and in need of people watching her." Liza read and the comment was on her screen. "Holy sh-crap a genius commented on my video!"

"I Bleep hate black widow." Nat read "Well your username blackwidow4life says different."

"Hawkeye sucks." Clint looks to the camera as the filter goes to black and white sad music plays and fake blue tears come from his eyes as it zooms in on his face

"She needs to go see a doctor of some sort real bad right now.....she needs some serious help... like wow!" The comment read. "You guys care so much about me." Liza said.

"Natasha Romonoff is just a real life James Bond they're nothing really special about her." She read. "You guys really think I'm like James Bond. Thanks." (Ok I've never watched a James Bond movie just pretend this makes sense)

"Clint Barton can't shoot an arrow to save his life." The comment read. "Well, I already have. On May occasions......... soooooooooooo." Clint starred at the camera as Liza and Nat stared at him.

Cut to outro

"So that's it for this video you know like subscribe and stuff but on a serious note. Hmmm we don't do that often. No seriously thanks for my stuff shell but really this doesn't affect me at all ok keep it positive you keep it negative you known opposites attract and you know what that means? More views hahahahaha. Ok well I'm done bye." Liza said.

And Clint and Nat said bye and then cut to end.