Chapter 2

Kimberly's POV

I sat up and looked at my phone to check the time. 7:55. shit! I need to get to class before I'm late, last time I was late they beat me so much that I almost went to the hospital. I quickly picked up my book bag and ran to class before they see me. I ran into class panting and I quickly walked to the back where my seat was and while I was walking I didn't see some jock put his feet out to trip me. I fell on my face and heard the whole class laughing at me. while I was getting up I felt blood fall from my nose.

"Ms.Summers go to the nurses office and get cleaned up." Mr.Andrews said. I quickly grabed my book bag and grab the slip that Mr.Andrews had writin on for me and walked out the door. While I was walking to the nurses office I seen Landon and Austin walking out of the bathroom and towards me with scwols on there faces. I tryed to quickly get to the nurses office before they do something to me, but unfortunately I wasn't fast enough and they grabbed me and pulled me into a janitors closet.

"Where do you think your going bitch?" Landon said chuckling.

"Nowhere." I said in barely a whisper, scared that they will beat me.

"Then why the fuck are you out of class you stupid whore!" Austin sreamed at me.

"I was going to the nurses office." I said. There facaes turned into a evil look and they smirked and before I knew it a hand flew to my face a and my head whipped to the side.

"So you where lying to us you big fat slut! When you get home I want you in there waiting for me and your beta to give you your punishment, do you understand skank?" Austin said or sould I say 'alpha'. Austin became alpha on his 18th birthday and rejected me on that stupid day too.

"Yes alpha." I said and then bowed. As much as I hate it I have to bow to those assholes cause there still my alpha and beta.

After school

I ran up to my room ant threw my book bag on my bed and changed into some sweats and ran to Austin's office before he came home and beat me more then they already planning to. A couple minites later Landon adn Austin came in with a evil smirk on there faces. They walked over to me punched in the face and tehy kept going and before I knew it I was on the ground but that didn't stop them. Insted of punching me they started kicking me and kicking me until my eyes were slowly closing.