Chapter 1

Kimberly's POV

I wake up natually everyday at 5 am to make breakfast for the pack. I get up and go to my shower and take a 5 minute bath and put some sweats on for now while I cook. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and grab the pans and ingredients to make pancakes, omelettes and oatmeal. If there's one things that I love doing it has to be cooking. I've always loved cooking, I loved experimenting new foods.

By the time I'm done cooking everybody is coming out there rooms to get there breakfast. I quickly walk back to my room and change my clothes. I change into a white T-shirt and skinny jeans and grab a blue blazer and grab my book bag and phone that I bought with the moeny my parents left me and Landon and quickly walk out the door while everybody is starting to get ready for school. I walk to school and take my phone out my pocket and check the time 7:30 I still have 30 minutes to spare before school starts. I walk to a tree and just space out and think about how messed up my life is.

I remember when my brother used to play with me and tuck me into bed at night. I remember when Austin used to be my best friend. Yeah I know, shockig right? We were all happy once. It all disappeared when my parents died.

*Flashback*

"Mommy please don't go! Mommy please! I love you so much! You can't leave us! please!" I sobbed. We were in the hospital and my mother was curently dying.

"Sweety please don't cry, its my time to go" My mom said in a weak voice.

"No it's not mom, don't say that!" I yelled

"I'm sorry honey. know that I love, always and forever" She said in a weaker voice as she was slowly driftin away. My dad and brother quickly got up from where they were sitting and rushed to my mothers side.

"I love you all" She said as she took her last breath. I fell onto the ground sobbing for my mothers death. mirroring my actions, my brother and fathers soft sobs filled the hospital room.

*1 month later*

It's been month since my mother death. We had my mothers funeral two weeks after her death. We were all depressed, but my father of course was more than anyone for the lost of his mate. We were all worried about him.

"Kimmy! come to dads room now!" My brother sreamed in pure horror. At that moment I knew something was wrong. I ran as fast as I could up to my fathers room. when I was just out the door I heard my brother crying. I walked into my dads room and gasped.

"Oh my god, lan what happened" I said

"What do you think kimberly! He killed himself! God grow some brains dumb ass!" Landon yelled at me and slaped my face. From then on my 'brother' and Austin started ignoring me, abusing me and treating me like a maid. And guess what? I'm 11.

*Flashback over*