Chapter 12

"Neil... catch me... catch me.. if u can...hahaha"
He ran behind me.

"Vamiro... hey..wait..."
He was running behind me with his ever charming laugh.

Our laugh echoed in the whole atmosphere.
I ran and ran.
Now towards the vast ocean.

"Vamiro...dear...don't go there...just stop!" Neil shouted from behind.

But I ran and in a fraction of seconds he held me from behind and I was nearly floating in the air.

"

Oiii... leave me... haha...just...Neil.. haha" Neil brought his face close to her nape and nuzzled.
He placed butterfly kisses there while holding her.

"Neil...just put me down...what are you doing?" I said feeling tickling.

"On one condition.
Don't go there. Otherwise I'll carry you in my arms and the whole village will witness our Romance." He said bringing his face near my ears.

"Okay...okay.. I'll not go but I want to show you something." Neil put me down.

He looked at me confused.
I smiled and held his hand.
"Come'' I walked with him towards the bluish green vast ocean.

With in no time the ocean divided into two parts making a way for us.
Neil looked shocked with what he saw.

The water was flowing in the air.I was walking slowly with Neil. He was looking at me matching my footsteps.

I was smiling, more like blushing.

We saw a couch with rose petals spread everywhere.

Vamiro and Neil saw the change in the atmosphere.
Snowy egrets flew in the pinkish sky making patterns.
I looked happily all around me.

Flowers bloomed where we walked. We were surprised to see the whole surroundings.

I took him to the couch and made him sit. It was a moment which we wanted to get stop. Both would stare at each other. Eyes which only showed love.

"Where are you Neil?" I broke the  silence.

"I am present here only" He joked and chuckled.

Our hands were locked in each other's.

"I am serious Neil. Why did you leave me?" Vamiro asked pouting.

"Can Neil ever leave his Vamiro? I am here only, just search me. And you know what that search has been started." He winked at me and put his head in my lap.

I massaged his silky hair. I didn't get what he said.

"But who is doing that?"

"Some things should be kept undisturbed for sometime. When time will come you will definitely know."

Neil found me lost in some thoughts. He clicked his fingers infront of me