Chapter 2

Neil's POV

I was standing and discussing  about some important matter with our village men. One of the man greeted another man who was coming towards us.All men including me turned our heads towards that man.

" Namaste! MirinJi"

We all greeted that man one by one. He is my Guruji's assistant.

"MirinJi!How are you? What bring you here?"

"I am fine Neil. Guruji has some message for you."

I took leave from people and then told that we will talk about the matter which we were earlier talking,later on.

"MirinJi, Let's go to my home and then talk".I asked them.

"Haan.. come".

"How's your health now? I heard that you were ill for some days".I asked while walking  towards my house.

"It was nothing, child. Just got fever".

"Oh!" We soon reached my home.

"MirinJi you please sit down.I'll bring water for you."

I bring him water and then sit down next to him.

"Mirinji now tell me. What message were you talking about? Is everything alright". I asked worriedly while blowing air with handheld fan towards him.

"It's nothing to be worried about. Everything is fine.
Actually he asked me to tell you that next week on the occasion of Gaodevi ashtami there is a sword fighting competition which is held every year. So he asked me to give this invitation to you as you are among the main guest."

"Will you be able to attend that?" He asked me.

"Ya.. ya .. why not? If my Guruji is inviting me, then how can I say no to him. I will surely come."

"Ok then fine I'll tell this to Guruji. Now I must take leave.It's late." He said standing up.

"Ji.But if u need my help do tell me."

He nodded ,then blessed me and went away.

End of POV

One evening after relentless work of that day Neil stroll along the sea. The sun was to drown under the shade of the sea.

The cold breeze were coming from the sea and were hitting his face.The chirping of birds was to be slowly diminished. He was calm. The thoughtless person sat on the sea sand and began to observe the colourful rays of the sun across the ocean. Then he heard a melodic song and he felt as if the song was coming towards him with the flow of air. In between he heard the sound of waves.Singing was so effective that he was lost in it completly unaware of his surrounding. He stood up and started walking  towards the owner of this melodious voice. He was walking excitedly.

Then his eyes fell on a beautiful, tall, young  girl clad in a simple red dress. Her hair were blowing with the air.She was singing in the seductive beauty of the ocean looking at the color of the it. It was a love song.

Unaware that a boy was lost in her beauty and was silently looking at her.

Suddenly a high wave rose up and soaked her.She forgot to sing in the flurry. Before she could get normal, she heard a strong husky male voice
"Why did you leave your song in between?" A tall boy  said who was none other than Neil only.

She looked towards that male figure who was indeed handsome. She felt a soft feeling inside her when she saw him but She then replied him in an ridiculous manner,
"First tell me! Who are you?
And tell me the reason of staring me and asking this absurd question. I am not bound to give answers to any boy.This I think you also know!"

Neil was lost and he repeated his question again
"Why did you stop singing?
Sing na. You really have a very sweet voice."

"It's not the answer to my question." The young girl said while narrowing her eyes.

"Tell me honestly, who are you? I have not seen you anywhere in Saran village before.''

Neil was hypnotized by her beauty and he again requested her to sing," Why did you stop? Sing na."

The girl was totally frustrated with that boy. She thought for sometime and then angrily shouted on him,
"There is a limit of insolence. I am asking about you and you are just chanting 'Sing. Why did you stop?' But why should i listen to you?"

By saying so, she turned to go. Neil got his senses back. He realized his mistake and stood infront of the girl.

"I am very sorry. In my 22 years of life this is the first time I got nervous. After seeing you I lost my consciousness. I will leave your way but first, Please tell me your name." Neil requested. His eyes were continuosly watching her.

"Va...mi...ro..." He heard a melodious voice.

********

This was Neil and Vamiro's first meeting.
Did you liked it?

Stay tuned!
Keep reading!