~~~>
Jenny's POV
We finished eating and then we watched one more movie before my best friends left to their hotel. After they left my mom went to sleep and said Myles better be gone before I go to bed. We went up to my room and immediately he picked me up and slammed me on the bed.

"Asshole." I say punching him. He chuckles. "I'm about to take a shower, you can pick a movie to watch." I tell him while grabbing my necessities. "Ok babe." I smile. "Shut up dick." I say walking in my bathroom. "Can you suck mine?" He says at my bathroom door. "How'd you get over here fast?" I say. "I walked." He laughs. "Whatever. Move so I can close the door." I tell him. "Can I come in?" Woah. "Go pick a movie." I say. "Let me kiss you." What the fuck. "Stop doing that Myles,damn." I say. "Sit on my face." Why does he keep saying commands after mine? "Dude." He smiles. "Babe." At this point I closed the door on him. "So is that a no to sitting on my face?" Is he serious? "I'm not talking to you." I say cutting the water on. He didn't say anything back  so I guess he's picking a movie.

I get out the shower and put my hair in a banana aka a loose ponytail. Then I put on my long shirt with shorts. I don't wear bras to bed, it's uncomfortable. I come out the bathroom and he wasn't in my room. Okayyy. He either left or maybe downstairs getting snacks. I put my clothes in the hamper and went to my bed. I felt something grab my ankle and I jumped on my bed. "What the shit was that?" I say holding my chest. Then I grabbed the remote and picked a movie since his ass didn't do it. "Myles where the fuck are you? I know your ass didn't leave me." I whispered to myself. Then my bed lifted up.ITS A GHOST. I gotta get out of here. "I'm here." He said coming from under my bed. How did he managers lift my whole queen size bed? I thought. The thought of him being a wolf popped in my head. I disregarded it. I need to take a break from these books. "You scared me asshole!" I whisper shouted. I didn't want to wake my mom. "I'm sorry baby." He said and crawled on top of me. Then he laid his head on my lap. I started rubbing my hand through his soft hair.

"You're so cuddly." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thanks I guess." I say smiling.

"You smell super good."

"I just got out the shower." I state.

"I want you." He says.

"I met you yesterday."

"I don't care. You're so beautiful and I love the vibes you give off. Plus you're bold, but I can tell you're shy a little." He says.

"So did you just read me like a book?" I say laughing.

"I want to kiss you so bad." He says and looks up at me.

"You're the first who ever said that." He looks at me shocked.

"Honestly?"

"Yes. I'm being 100 percent honest."

"I'm glad to be the first." Excuse me.

"I don't know about that."

"Why not. You're mine and I'm forever yours." He says laying back down.

"I met you yesterday. I still don't know you like that. Plus you can't just claim me and I don't have a say in it." I tell him.

"I'll tell you everything over time. Plus, since yesterday I've only been focused on you. Only you. I really feel a bond with you." He says. "I don't want you to talk to any other dude. I just want you to give me a chance."

"I still can't believe this. Like you're very attractive and cute, but I just met you and I know a little about you, but not to the point where I want to date you." I honestly say.

"I understand. And you think I'm cute or sexy." He says with a smirk.

"You're fine as hell." I laugh.

"You're beyond beautiful. Like you're a goddess."

"Thanks mylie!" I say.

"Mylie? What the hell." He laughs.

"Yeah I just made it up on the spot. Since you love calling me babe I'll call you Mylie."

"Not gonna lie it's cute. Like you."

"Shut up. You're such a dork." I say pushing his head off my lap. "I'm tired. Goodnight."

"Goodnight beautiful." He says. Then kisses my forehead. He gets up and puts his shoes on.

"Wait. Stay until I'm in a deep sleep. Please." Did I just beg. What am I doing.

"Ok princess." He says taking his shirt and jeans off then gets under the covers with me. I laid my head on his chest as he put his arm around me and played with my hair. I have never got this type of affection and attention before. It's making me feel all giddy and mushy.  I don't know why i'm acting like this and its only been one day. He's a stranger, but yet i feel so drawn to him and so open.

"Your heart beat is so soothing. You can stay the night, but please leave before 7:30. My mom has work and she likes to check on me." I admit.

"Oh snap I get to stay the night. Girl you making moves." He's so playful.

"Shut up." I say dozing off.

"Goodnight babygirl." I hear him say then snuggled me.

"Wait. Before you go to bed I have a question." I say.

"Ok shoot."

"Are you a wolf? I know it sounds silly but I need to ask for my own satisfaction." I say instantly feeling embarrassed.

"No." He chuckled. "Why'd you ask?" He says.

"Well I love reading and watching about werewolves... you kind of act like them. Just a little. Like you claimed me as if I was your mate just then." I say.

"Sorry. I tend to show way too much affection. Especially when it comes to you." He says. I smile. "I love how weird you are. Who randomly asks someone if they're a wolf?" He laughs. I shrugged. "It's fine though. I used to think everyone was a shapeshifter. TV had me thinking a lot of unreal things." He says.

"But it's crazy how we instantly clicked. It's like we're the same person, but different parts." I say and he nods.

"We need to rest. Maybe that will stop you from thinking I'm a wolf." I giggle and he kisses my cheek.

"Good night." I say.

"Night." He says then pulls me closer to him. Even though he said he wasn't a wolf, I still felt like it was something else about him that wasn't normal.