Bakudeku

{Before you start reading I just want to say that this story is supposed to be somewhat funny it's not supposed to be taken seriously at all. So please don't put any rude comments in n the comment section. If you want a more serious story then please feel free to read my other story I made. Enjoy this cringey story!}
Deku POV:
(I was kidnaped by the league of villains and killed now I'm stuck in a coffin with of course bugs I hate bugs, but the league will pay for what they did to me....If they hurt any of my friends they are dead. it's time for me to get out of this dark coffin I need to see if everyone else is okay)
5min later...
(Finally I'm out of their well tomorrow I have school so I better get home to my mom I hope she is happy to see me. )* I walk back home and I was about to knock then I saw the door was unlocked I walked in quietly * I see my mom on the couch crying so I sat by her and hugged her, she jumped up off of the couch when she saw me she stoped crying and hugged me tight.*)
Mom are you ok?
Inko: I - I thought you were gone! how are you alive!
Deku:I dont know how I'm alive I'm just happy I'm home and get to see you again.
Inko: me too I'm glad you are home do you need anything to drink?
Deku: No I'm fine thanks though, I should really get to bed I have school tomorrow. And I'm worried that my friends are probably hurt so it's really weighing on me.
Inko:ok sweetheart love you goodnight. I'm sure they are okay but I get that you need your rest.
Deku: Love you too mom. Goodnight.

Next day Monday...

(I woke up got dressed and ran out the door telling my mom bye. As I was walking to school I started thinking to myself — they think im dead how am I supposed to show my face—.
Maybe I'm just over thinking it just act like nothing happened. I then hear the bell ring. Oh no I'm late, I grab a late pass and walk to the classroom door. Ok ok I got this just walk in give my teacher the pass and go to my seat. Ok 3,2,1... I walk in and aizawa just looked at me in shock.)
Sorry I'm late. (I put the pass on his desk and sat down. The whole class was looking at me in shock. I didn't know what to do so I just looked at aizawa.)
Aizawa:ok class back to the lesson!
Deku: (I took out my notebook and started writing down notes.)

Kacchan pov: (when deku walked through that door I just wanted to jump up and hug him as much at I can. But I can we are in the middle of class, and deku probably hates me. Tears formed in my eyes just by thinking that he hated me, why do I even care? I could see deku was nervous and scared.)
Deku: sorry I'm late
Kacchan: (It made me happy to hear his voice. He sat down in the seat behind me. The whole class was starring at him I was about to yell at the class before aizawa yelled)
Aizawa:ok class back to the lesson!
(I then took out my notebook and started writing the notes down.)