First Time (Gray)

Just minutes later you walk back into the living room. This time wearing Grays shirt. Said guy is sitting on the couch and gets completely red as he notices what you are wearing.

"Is that my shirt?" he slowly asks and stands.

"Yeah, I forgot I didn't pack a pyjama, sorry" you answer.

"No need to apologize, I think you look really hot in my shirt" he replies walking closer. There stands his mate, wearing his shirt which is hardly long enough to reach the middle of her thighs. Smiling he pulls you into a hug. "I'd always want to sleep with you like this" he whispers kissing you softly which you kiss back to right away.

After the kiss you slowly break away from Gray and start walking to his bedroom. His gaze is glued to your back and your legs. Every step makes the blue shirt ride upwards giving him a glimpse of your (F/C) underwear. He moans low as he notices where the blood wants to go. Breathe Gray. Then he follows you to his bedroom.

Well, his disadvantage that you had heard him, no matter how silent he thought he was. And who said you're not allowed to tease your boyfriend? Gray's bedroom is quite simple but his bed is quite large. From the foot you start crawling through it on all fours, very well aware that he can see you, he is right behind you in fact. Again the mage moans, louder this time.

"Y/N)"

With an innocent smile you turn, still on all fours, and look over your shoulder. The shirt rides up completely and exposes your butt with underwear to him. You don't miss the bulge in his pants, nor the lilac glow in his dark eyes. Nearly frantically he grabs at the door frame, you nearly have him, where you want him. You raise on hand, balance your body and put the hand on the mark on your neck, then you squeeze it, hard. With a growl his legs nearly give out underneath him, the next second he's on the bed with you, over you, behind you.

"You don't know what you're doing there, (Y/N)", he whispers nibbling at your neck. His erection presses against your butt arousing youe even more.

"Maybe I do", you breathe and look directly into his glowing eyes. Black marks dance all over his body, his hands grab at your waist, and yours is still laying on the mark. As if you want to confirm your words you squeeze the mark again. You can feel his whole body shake, can hear him moan low in his throat.

"(Y/N)", it was meant as a warning but as you push yourself backwards against his erection it becomes a moan and he grabs your waist even harder. "Damn, (D/N)", this time it's definitely moan and with the next breath your underwear is gone. His hands roam over your sides, grabbing, scratching, you're definitely going to have bruises tomorrow.

You can feel his cock on your thigh, Gray is naked. You moan as he touches your most intimate places between your legs. Your hand grabs at the blanket and squeezes as the other squeezes your demon's mark, unintentionally this time.

Even if the mage would have wanted it, he cannot hold back anymore now, not even the slightest. He pulls you back to him, as close as he possibly can. If he wanted to do it is unsure - he definitely hadn't planned it - put he enters you while doing so.

You both moan loudly. Yes Gray is cold, he's an ice mage after all, an ice demon, but no matter how cold every single part of his body is, so perfect as he is filling you up, moaning is the only fitting reaction.

"Gray"

"Shit, (D/N), you're so tight" his head has fallen to your neck, you can feel him shaking with his arousal, his cock slightly pulsing inside you, his cold breath on your already sweaty skin. You slightly move your hips and the euphoria rushing through you makes your arm give out.

As if on cue Gray pulls himself back up and starts moving. Again and again he pushes his cock as deep into you as it can go. He doesn't go faster, there is no need for him to as the steady rhythm is pushing you closer and closer to ecstasy. You look back over your shoulder and the view you get, pulls you to the edge right away. Gray's black hair is stuck to his forehead, his eyes are on full glow and the black marks on his body make him look dangerous but incredibly hot. He's biting his lower lip from time to time but he cannot keep the moans in as your other hand is still right on the mark on your neck.

His next thrust throws you over the edge with a scream. Your body shakes, but Gray isn't done with you, not at all. In one swift movement he pulls his cokc out, throws you around on your back and enters you again. The overstimulation makes you moan out loud. Your whole body presses itself against the still cold but albeit sweaty body of the ice mage above you. Your hands are both laying on the bed now, away from the mark, but Gray has gone too far by now to care or even notice.

The new ankle allows the mage to hit new parts inside you he couldn't reach before. One of them makes you see stars.

"Gray!" you cannot help but scream his name as he hits that certain spot. The demon smirks, hammering against the spot with every thrust now. Again and again hard and deep and strong. Your second orgasm is approaching fast but you can feel that Gray is close now too. His body starts shaking again and his cock pulses inside you.

Following a sudden thought you pull him down and kiss him. Tongues, teeth, everything is involved as it's this kiss that throws both of you over the edge. Gray's movements get out of rhythm, he shakes, he shivers, he moans against your lips and as you feel his cold fluids inside you, you moan with him and grab his arms hard.

After a while the orgasms die down and Gray lets his head fall to your throat.

"Damn, (Y/N)", he mumbles. He's completely out of breath and so are you.

"What?" you ask with a naughty smile. You can hear him silently laughing, although he couldn't have seen your smile.

"You're not afraid of me at all, are you?"

You shake your head. He smiles warmly, pulls his softening dick out of you and lays down next to you on his stomach. Softly you push his head away from his forehead and pull the blanket over the both of you. Minutes later you doze off next to each other, happy but extremely tired.

That the whole room is covered in a thin layer of ice, none of you notices - you're in for an interesting morning.