Friends?!

Natsu:

It's been a few weeks now, since you finally joined Fairy Tail. Your (F/C) guild mark was located on your lower back ever since then. You now were sitting at the bar in the guild hall drinking a (F/D) when the doors burst open.

"We're back!" a voice shouts which you recognize all to easily. You turn around, discovering the pink-haired guy and the little blue cat at the door.

"There's no need for the whole town to know, firehead!" Gray, who you have met a few days before, shouts through the hall. His shirt is gone once again, but his trousers are still there.

Did you notice how often you can see Gray without a shirt but with his trousers on in the Manga? All right, on with the text.

"What does that mean, iceprincess?!" the guy with the salmon coloured hair shouts back and just seconds later there is a huge brawl going on with other guild mates joining in shortly after the first two had started their fight. 

After a while the salmon haired guy suddenly crashes into the bar right beside you, destroying a barstool in the process. Groaning he rubs his head. Titania had intervened in her own way, simply throwing the fighters into different corners of the guild. The guy sits up and looks at you out of his onyx eyes.

"Oh, you are the girl from a while ago, aren't you? You're a part of Fairy Tail?"

"Since a few weeks now, yeah. I'm (Y/N), (Y/N)(L/N)"

"Natsu Dragneel and the blue cat is my friend Happy" he answered gesturing to the little blue cat that suddenly appeared on the bar right next to him, a fish in his mouth.

"Pleasure. Oh, he is an exceed?", you ask as you suddenly realise it.

"Yep", Natsu says smiling, plopping the 'p' in the process.

"So then you are a dragon?" you continue asking.

"They call Natsu Salamander" Happy says munching on his fish.

"But why are you asking?"

Now it is your turn to smile.

"I've read a lot about dragons and their magic... The Salamander then. I've heard a lot about you. I use Solid Script Magic, if you want to know" you answer. Natsu's eyes grow big.

"You have to fight me! I wanna know how strong you are!" he suddenly shouts and jumps to his feet.

"Sure"

And that's how the beautiful friendship with Fairy Tail's fire dragon started.

Gray:

Since the day you met the guy who lost his shirt, a few weeks had passed. You are on the way to the market to shop some groceries and maybe go to Fairy Tail finally afterwards as you were running low on jewels by now. That's when you discover a jeans laying on the ground. 

"Why is there a jeans aimlessly laying around here?" you wonder aloud to yourself, taking the jeans with you for the heck of it. It cannot stay there anyway, right?

After a while you come across a bluish blackhaired guy which you definately know. He seems to be looking for something but trying to hide himself from peoples eyes at the same time. Right now he is trying to hide behind a barrel with low success. Smiling you approach him.

"Hey, is that yours?" you ask holding up the jeans you just found. His black eyes grow to the size of dinner plates. 

"YES!..aehm, yeah it is", giggling you gave it back.