About

Evie was convinced it was all over. She had been kicked out of her and her friends house because her boyfriend got angry and dumped her for loving his friend in a friendly way. She ran outside crying and screaming, but nobody came after her. Even though they knew about her depression and self-harm and suicidal thoughts, they let her wander around at night in the city full of rapists and murderers.

Convinced that this was the end of her ratty rope, she found her favorite spot-a bridge overlooking rocky waters. She writes her note, bloodies herself up, and gets ready to jump. But just as she leaps, a mysterious figure grabs her. She screams but passes out from the blood loss and stress. And the man carries her back to his friends house. This will be the start of a whole new world for her.

He whispers "Ill keep you safe" to her. And that's the last thing she remembers. When she wakes up, she has no memory of herself or her past, nothing.

Her life was tragic, but now she gets a chance to start over and live her life the way she wants to, free of the knowledge of her past, except during the night. Shes haunted with night terrors. Every night she relives her past, but in the morning she remembers nothing.

And for him.

(If you didn't realize the guy is Andy Biersack/Andy Sixx as he was called at the time)

There's always the distinct shadow of fear in her eyes. Is it because she's scared to fall in love? Is it because she's been beaten to silence by someone she loved? Or is it because she's scared of living?