Ch. 35- Totally unrelated, but I wanna say Spinner's beautiful and I love him

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it can make you feel a little sick." Shigaraki looks back at me but I just shoot him some finger guns, telling him I'm okay.

"Uh... that's great and all, but can you help us down???"
"Yes please I don't like heights." I hear the familiar voice of twice and look up into the green tree, seeing Twice clinging for his life against it's trunk while Toga is swinging her feet happily and smiling down at us.

"The view is really nice up here! Do I have to come downnn?" She pouts down at Shigaraki.

"Yes."

"Ugh. Fiiine." She leaps down, landing on her feet.

"C'mon Twice, you can do it! I believe in you!" I shout up at him, I see him peer over the edge but quickly go back to clamping onto the tree for dear life.

"No! No I can't!"
"Spinner, you know it's bad when both of my sides are too scared to do it!" He explains in his two voices. I sigh defeatedly.

"Hold on! I'm coming to get you!" I say up to him and stick to the tree, starting to climb up.

"Hurry up. We don't want to be seen."

"I'm almost there.. just look at me Twice, not the ground!"

"This is adorable.." Toga laughs from beneath us. I blush just slightly but reach out my hand for Twice to grab once I'm close enough to him. He shakes his head again.

"Hnnnngh- this is a lot harder than it looks, Spinner!"

"I believe it. Look, just.. close your eyes..." I say and he does as told but slowly and hesitantly. I crawl closer and pick him up bridal style from the branch he was sitting on, slowly scooting farther down the tree until we reached the ground.

"My hero!"
"You saved me! Thank you!" He shouts and hugs me. My face flushes again and I see some suspicious looks from Toga and Shigaraki.

"...good. Now put him down and let's go." He says and I gently let him down, the four of us go through our secret passage onto the campus, creeping around in broad daylight through the shadows of trees and buildings. Then, we suddenly hear an odd beeping from behind us, and see a security bot.

"Run!" Shigaraki whisper shouts at us and we speed off into the direction of class A's dorm building. The same one we almost completely destroyed.

"They're all in class! Go inside!"

"What if it's locked?!"

"Go through the window!"

He shouts and 2 of us go into the direction of the door while the other two of us go to the window. Toga tried opening the door, but to no avail, it's locked. I place my hands at the bottom of the window and slide it up, moving out of the way and letting everyone run in before me before also slithering my way into the building and shutting it quietly.

"Thank god we escaped that..." Toga sighs out but we're all stopped rigid once more once we hear the elevator start to 'ding'.

"Hide!" She says again while looking around frantically. I immediately jump onto the wall and crawl up to the ceiling, hanging upside down while keeping an eye on the whole area. I saw Shigaraki and Toga hide in a supply closet, while Twice ran and hid in the pantry. Both of the doors to their hiding spots were cracked open to see who was moving through.