Prologue

Quirks have been around since ancient times although it was severely rare to actually get one. Tales of people speaking to animals, a man parting the sea, barren lands suddenly becoming fertile, and gods with the heads of animals. These were all humans with quirks.

Those who had quirks and used them for the better instantly gained high status among kingdoms and their family lived a life of luxury. Both men and women would take on missions from simply making a delivery to escort missions to slaying beast. Some even became rulers of a kingdom and others were seen as gods and people made offerings to them in exchange for protection and a good harvest. Those who used their gift for evil were seen as demons sent by the devil himself. Most were captured along with their family and they were either burned alive or hung.

The world continued to work in weird ways as time progressed, but peace remained for many years. Then there was a girl that started wars and she watched the world crumble for thousands of years. Her name was Izuku Midoriya, daughter of Inko Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya.

Izuku's powers didn't manifest until she was 10. No one not even herself knew the exact limit or capabilities of her powers. It seemed infinite. She took on missions that others would never dare to try. She was a warrior. Many nicknames were given to her such as Dragon's Child, Demon Slayer, Death Shadow, Sharpcrest. Out of all the names that were given there was one that stuck.

Genie.

This is the tale of how a little girl gained powers, grew older, and watched everyone's downfall, but in the end found love.