Why don't I think of Jungkook?

Suddenly, I heard a giggle from an unfamiliar women's voice. A chill ran down my spine, with the giggle alone.

Black mist occupied the edge of my vision. Every hair on my body stood on edge-- Something wanted to kill me, no matter what. I leaped back when I heard something slice the air. Pain shot through my neck, and my eyes winced. That was a shockwave, and a sharp one at that.

"So, you know your poisons and you manage to avoid my ambush. My, my."

The black mist took a form of a woman, and I gasped when I recognized her.

"I see you have impressive brains and brawn. You are quite an interesting one, Moon Child."

Rose!? What is she doing here???

I quickly look around to find something to defend myself with. But suddenly I felt awfully dizzy all of a sudden.

A spell of low blood pressure?..Its like Jungkook sucking my blood.

"Your the only Moon Child in the world. And were you to disappear, that false king would find himself out of a method of restoration. Ahh, but how sweet your scent is! I wish not to waste time, or I could devour you right now.." Rose giggle and just like that she bit my neck.

The moment she sucked my blood, I wasn't faced with the same pleasure I'm use to..

No. Instead, overwhelming pain assaulted my mind.

I yelled in pain as the feeling became worse. I bite my lip and balled my fist until they were white.

I need to do something quick! Think Taehyung! Think!

I could use my knife! But if I use it I wouldn't be able to assassinate Jungkook. "Vampire Nobility" happened to be nearby.

I took the heavy book and slammed it on to her head.

"Ow!" The moment her fangs came out of my neck, I dashed out of the room.

✽+†+✽

I need to be careful, there are alot more vampires here. It's dangerous for me to be running around bleeding like this..

Maybe I should go outside.

I walk into a random room which luckily no one was in. I walked over to the window and opened it, then crawled out the window on to the roof.

I could see shadows on the ground below.

Vampires, no doubt.

How am I supposed to escape from here. I could feel my blood still flowing down my neck getting on to my shirt. I lost so much blood I can't think stright..

Then, I heard footsteps from behind.

That can't be Rose can it?!

I turn around to see...

"Jimin!"

"I-I can't believe your alright! I missed you so much! I can't believe your here! Do you remember me? It me, Taehyung! Do you remember me?

I wrote a letter for you, if I ever saw you again. I should have kept it on me instead of leaving it in that desk."

Jimin kept quiet as he stared at me, his eyes looking empty..

"What's wrong?.." Jimin staggered towards me, his eyes still looking empty.

I saw something in between his teeth.

Something only vampires would have..

Fangs, grown to sink into flesh.

Jimin..So you have turned into a vampire after all..

He opened his mouth wide and his arms followed suit, as if to embrace me.

I slowly started to step backwards try to avoid him.

"Jimin its me.."

But he didn't say anything, his eyes still empty as before.

I continued to step backwards to keep away from him, But right as I stepped back I slipped and fell backwards.

I reach out for the railing on the roof but I couldn't reach it, I felt myself slowly fall and getting closer to the ground below.

No it can't end here!

I reached out for anything that could save my life. Then, black mist engulfed me and I stopped midair.

When I saw the mist had taken human form, relief overwhelmed my heart.

"Not the best place to practice ypur trapeze act is it?" Jungkook said a small little smile formed on his face.

◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷

Hope you liked it!

Vote
And
Comment♡

Bye, my Lovelies.~💜