Chapter Two

The music was blasting through my ears. I've been dragged to a college party by my roommate. I really don't want to be here but I guess this is a good way to spend my birthday.  I rather be in my dorm listening to some R&B songs honestly. But here I am with Rhania. I wore an off white skin-tight dress that compliments my skin and curves. We split up earlier because she wanted to drink and me being the sober one just sat at the bar, watching.

???: Hi there!

Y/n: Hey Jackson what's up. I said with a smile.

Jackson: Nothing much, just came to talk to a pretty girl. You look amazing by the way. I blushed at his comment.

Y/n: Thank you... he just stared at me until I broke the awkward silence. So where's Xhoana?

Jackson: We broke up actually, last week.

Y/n: Sorry to hear that.

Jackson: No it's okay, I'll be fine, after I get a few more drinks in my system. He joked but I know he was serious.

Y/n: Okay. I laughed at him and we continued to have a conversation.

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon: We've been at this party for almost two hours now can we go? I pouted.

Hoseok: Why? It's just getting started or are you trying to see Y/n tonight. He said with a smirk.

Namjoon: It's her birthday and I want to see her. I said trying to hide my blushing face.

Hoseok: Yeah and maybe you'll finally tell her you like her. He teased.

Namjoon: I'll tell her soon enough- As I was speaking I noticed someone at the bar. It was Y/n talking to Jackson. But why is she talking to him.

Y/N's POV

People started to leave after midnight but Rhania wanted to stay longer. I went to look for her when I bumped into someone.

Y/n: Excuse me... Namjoon?

Namjoon: Hey.

Y/n: I didn't know you were here.

Namjoon: Yeah I came with Hoseok, I'm glad I ran into you, happy birthday babygirl. He hugged me tightly.

Y/n: Thank you Joonie. I said with the biggest smile on my face that was hide in his chest. After I while of taking in his wonderful I painfully pulled away.

Namjoon: So were you about to leave?

Y/n: Yeah after I find Rhania, she's my ride.

Hoseok: Not after we play truth or dare!! I turned around and seen an unfamiliar face, a handsome unfamiliar face at that. Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok. He greeted me.

Y/n: I'm Y/n Y/l/n and I'm just looking for my friend, sorry.

Hoseok: Oh Rhania? She's over there, we're waiting on you guys!

Namjoon: Come on it'll be fun.

Y/n: I know what happens when drunk people play truth or dare. I scolded.

Hoseok: You only live once right?

Y/n: Okay fine. I reluctantly agreed and we went to the living room.

Rhania: Y/n, sit by me. We all sat in a circle on the living floor, and someone had an empty bottle and a full one in the middle of us. Then Rhania introduced me to her friends. Guys this is my greatest friend and roommate, Y/n Y/l/n. Y/n this is Shelly Traane and Kara Jade. They both waved at me and I shyly waved back because I don't really like attention. I seen two more guys walking with Hoseok to the circle.

Y/n: Who are they? I whispered to Rhania.

Rhania: That's Jin, Yoongi, and obviously Hoseok. I nodded my head and leaned back straight.

Hoseok: Should we get started, he smirked. If you don't do the dare or tell the truth, you have to take a shot.

Rhania: I'll start! Truth or Dare Shelly?

Shelly: Truth.

Rhania: Who do you find most attractive here?

Shelly: That's easy, Yoongi. She smiled at him and he smiled back. She spend the bottle and it landed on Kara. At that moment I knew how this game was gonna go. Most of every one was already wasted and me well I don't know. The bottle then landed on Namjoon.

Hoseok: Truth or Dare Namjoon?

Namjoon: What the hell, dare me! He said eagerly.

Hoseok: I dare you to tongue kiss your crush, if they're here. If not then I dare you to tell us who she is.

Namjoon: Way to be specific. He nervously laughed. We all waited for him to answer. He was sitting directly in front of me and even I was anxious to see what he was going to do. He reached for the bottle in the middle. I thought he was going drink but instead he started to crawl towards me.

I moved back and my back hit the end of the couch. I was screaming on the inside. He kept inching towards me. Omg, omg,omgeee!! This is not happening, this is not happening!

Y/n: What are you doing? I asked breathlessly.

Namjoon: My dare. At this point our breathe were mixing as our noses touched. I was about to say his name before he smashed his lips onto mine, sliding his tongue in almost instantly. I moaned into the kiss as our tongues danced with each other.

He pulled away but I suddenly wanted more, so I pulled him back in wrapping my arms around his neck. He responded quickly and it felt so good, his lips so soft.

Rhania: Y/n... Y/N Y/L/N

Y/n: You better have a damn good reason for waking me up. I growled.

Rhania: Happy birthday!

Y/n: It's my birthday!? I said slightly confused.

Rhania: Yeah... are you okay?

Y/n: Y-yeah I'm fine. I said sitting up while massaging my temples.

Rhania: How was your dream? She cooed.

Y/n: Okay...

Rhania: You sure, because you were moaning. I scratched the back of my neck in embarrassment while trying to look away at something else. Get up sleepy head.

Y/n: Why!? I whined.

Rhania: Because we're taking you birthday shopping.

Y/n: We're?

Rhania: Kara and Shelly! The girls you met last night at the party silly!

Y/n: So it was a party? I mumbled.

Rhania: Of course. You got wasted.

Y/n: Did anything else happen?

Rhania: Not that I remember, pretty blank, I was wasted too. Huh.. Anyways get dressed we leave in an hour.