Family Day

Sam's P.O.V

Sam's P.O.V

I wasn't supposed to be here, she knows that too, but Thomas wanted me and wouldn't let go of me so that lead to me tagging along on their family day. Milo doesn't mind, which is what had Val so worried about. She was scared that he would have something to say about it. He didn't have anything to say about it, but he did pull me aside to say that he was kind of expecting it, seeing as that Thomas seems to only want me once in a while, we don't know why but it always happens and around the same time too.

"Ok, so I was thinking that school is starting soon, that we can go to the mall and look for stuff for Ty." She suggests as she struggles to get Tyler to sit still to get his sweater on him. "Babe!" She looks at Milo while she whines, knowing that it is a lost cause for her at this point.

Milo chuckles unfolding his arms and kneels down and gets Tyler's sweater on in no time. Val pouts at him and Tyler, Ty giggles at her then jumps into Milo's arms.

Since we are all ready to head out, Thomas in my arms since he doesn't like anyone right now, Tyler in Milo's arms because he is a big baby, he doesn't like to admit it though. And Val is just standing there with a smile on her face, looking like she is falling in love with this guy.

I wouldn't be surprised with how he is with her and the boys, I'm surprised she hasn't said it yet. Or that he hasn't said anything about it yet. I've seen how he looks at her and at this point it wouldn't be too soon. If you feel that connection with someone, I say that you say it, if you know that you have that deep connection...fuck what anyone else has to say about it.

I mean it, when someone says that it is too soon, ignore them....unless it has been like a day or a few weeks...then that is a different story. I'm sorry but THAT is too soon. (A/N - Lets just say that they have been together for a couple of months...) But anyways, I say that they should already say it to each other.

"Gaagii (Uncle) where are we going? And what is school?" Tyler looks back at me, ignoring the looks Milo and Val are giving for just ignoring them like that, makes me feel smug that he wanted to ask me and not them.

"It's something that you are going to be going to for a long time now bud, it's fun when it starts. I promise." I tell him honestly, I don't want to lie to him and say that it is always going to be fun when it's not, my parents lied to me and I believed them and now I don't trust them as much.

I mean it was a little lie...not really, I thought school was going to be fun, but it wasn't and now I don't think that I want Tyler to think that it is actually something that is fun.

"Why a long time?" He pouts and crosses his arms.

"Not a long, long time bub, during the day. You will be there for a few hours and then come home and then go there again the next day, Monday to Friday." Milo tells him, trying to make it sound not so bad.

But that didn't work and he looks panicked now...

"Away from mommy that long!!!" He turns around to look for her and she already knows that he wants her so she reaches over for him and takes him from Milo.

"I know it will be scary baby, but you're a big boy. I can't believe how big you've gotten! But it is going to be fun when you start and you'll have a bunch of stories to tell me about the other kids there. Pictures that you'll take home for me or Sam or Milo." She explains as she rocks him side to side to soothe him.

"But I'll leave you for hours!" He cries, not really knowing that he's going to start out slow, she's talked with the school to let them know that he hasn't been to school before and what has happened.