The Toy Store

Valentina's P.O.V

Once we got to the toy store it was eleven. I smile back at Ty as I parked. He smiles back, then he frowns as his throat is stil bugging him. 

I'm starting to wonder if this was a good idea, I mean he's sick, and I want to take him to the toy store...where he could possibly get even more sick...

I look to the store, see that it is closed today. WHAT?! This is the one that is always open. 

...

This is a good thing. "Sorry Ty, they're closed today." I unbuckle and look back at him. 

He pouts, "Tomarrow?" He asks his baby voice taking over. I smile, he is adorable!

"Yeah, and then we can take Goggy Sam and brother." He smiles and nods, looking out the window. I giggle, turning back around and pulling out into the street. 

When we get back to the apartment Sam is chasing a giggling Thomas around. That was not what I was expecting. Thomas spots me standing in the doorway with Ty by my side, giggling. 

"Mommy!" He cries crawling towards me with a big smile on his face. 

"Hey baby! What's Goggy Sam doing?" I coo as I pick him up. 

He giggles in my arms and rests his head on my shoulder. "He got tired of playing cars, then we had a snack. Watched some cartoons, colored and we were just playing around when you came in. I think he needs a nap now." Sam tells me as he kisses my forehead and picks Tyler up. "Hey buddy, how was the doctor?" He starts to rub his back. 

That reminds me, I walk away into the bathroom to my medicine cabinet and take out the childrens tylenol and some childrens cough syrup. 

I wonder if he can have these together...Hmm...

I walk back with Thomas still in one arm and with the medicine. "Sam do you know if he can take these together?" I ask him showing him the two bottles. 

Tyler wrinkles his nose together, "Yuckie!" He says and wants to get out of Sam's hold, Sam lets him down and he runs to his room. 

We watch after his Sam looks to me amused and Thomas giggles making us look at him, he smiles at me and rests his head on my shoulder again. 

"Aww," I coo giving Sam both the bottles so I can hold Thomas better and rock to sleep for his nap. 

"Yeah, you can, my mom always used to give me this when I was little and I hated it, no wonder he ran off like that." Sam wrinkles his nose and chuckles. "I'll go get him, then he can take a nap too, I say rest is his best friend right now." He smiles and turns to go get Ty. 

I sigh and sit on the couch with a sleeping Thomas in my arms and set the medicine on the coffee table. I lean back with Thomas and cuddle him, I miss this, a lot. I used to hold my baby cousins like this all the time when I had to watch them. 

I really should go back...I am soon. That's all that matters. 

Sam comes back in the room with a struggling Tyler in his arms, "No! Dats stuff is yuckie!" Tyler tells him, while punching his Goggy in the chest with his tiny fists. 

"Ty!" I gasp, "You do not hit your Goggy like that." I scold, he looks to me pouts, and crosses his arms over his chest. 

Sam just looks amused by this, "Yeah, you hit hard lil' man!" He exclaims and Ty cheers up a bit hearing that. Sam looks to me and winks. 

I roll my eyes, but I'm smiling. I swear he is going to spoil them. "The...it's right there." I nod towards the two bottles on the coffee table. "I'm going to go put him in his crib." I get up and kiss Ty on the cheek when I walk past. "I'll be right back." I tell him.