Talks

Tina's P.O.V

Ok, so this is not supposed to happen. Tyler is throwing a fit now, because Milo left for a week. I told him that it was happening but he didn't listen to me. I told Milo that this would happen too.

"Why did he leave us?!" Tyler cries right into ear, my poor baby. He's so torn up about this and I didn't even know that he would get so attached to Milo right away.

"Baby, he didn't leave us because he wanted to, he left because he had to go and do work. It's for work baby. He'll be back soon." I soothe, looking at Sam whose playing with Tommy right now. At least Tommy is too little to understand anything.

"No! He left us!" Ty pushes me away from him. "He didn't like us anymore!!" He cries wiping his eyes.

I sigh looking at him sadly. I look at Sam, hoping he'll say something to help me. Sam looks at me sadly, then looks at Tyler.

"Hey now, come on. You don't yell at Tina like that." Sam scolds Ty leaving Tommy on the play mat, he's too occupied with his toys to care. "Look, Milo did not leave you, or your brother or Tina." He picks up Ty.

Ty latches onto him, wrapping his little arms around Sam's neck, still silently crying.

This has me so worried now....what....what if Milo and I don't last long? If this is how he is when Milo leaves for a business trip....

"Milo is coming back. I promise bud, I'd kick his-" I clear my throat before he could swear. "I'd kick him if he didn't." He finishes looking sheepish. Rubbing his back soothingly. This is really heartbreaking to watch.

But I really need to talk with Milo and tell him how Tyler reacted to him leaving. Sam looks like he's pissed about him leaving, like we told him and the boys what was happening before he left. But then he had to leave three days earlier than expected because something happened there and the meeting was moved. So he's been gone for two days and Ty thinks he left us for good. My poor baby. 

Milo hasn't been able to call yet, text, but not call because he tried on the first night and his colleague told him that the people wanted to go for drinks. I haven't heard from him since last night and it's almost night time again. Trying not to think anything but.......he's so gorgeous and smart and a business man......like......who wouldn't want him?

But he's with me, he knows Sam is protective over me and knows that Sam will kick his ass if he even thought of hurting me. Even Sam had tried to get ahold of him, he hasn't answered and he's a bit worried and mad.

Tyler calmer down but looks spunky, like he didn't get something he wanted. My poor baby got so upset. Ugh.

"I want a smoothie, please?" He looks at me with a pout. Like I'd deny him a smoothie or say no to the cutest face.

I smile asking him what kind of smoothie, even though he is loving the banana strawberry one. And I'm right. He tells me what kind while snuggling up to Sam more.

I walk into the kitchen thinking he loves cuddling Sam more than me. But then I remember that Tommy still loves clinging to me so much that I don't really get to cuddle with Ty that often. He understands that his brother craves my attention from time to time. Doesn't mean he likes it though, he'll pout and tell his brother to share me and that he wants mommy cuddles too.

I die from the cuteness that is my children. Like honestly they are so cute. And Thomas is so chatty! He knows some words, but the rest is baby babble and I love it, yet struggle to try to understand what he is saying most of the time. And Tyler does this cute thing with his 'R's' and omg......can they just not grow up??? Can they stay little forever? ?