Problems

Sam's P.O.V

How do you tell someone that it might be going too fast? How do you tell them they need to take baby steps??

Because this guy is already thinking of moving in together. Way early in the relationship.

I've been seeing him for about a month, I haven't said anything about it because I didn't want Tina to know about him yet. But now...he wants me to move in with him, this guy thinks I'd leave my nephews behind and my Baby Girl.

I told him how much they mean to me, how they are the reason I'm so happy, apart from when I see him, but I have a family that I'm living with. Well not exactly mine, but you know what I mean. And he thinks that I'd leave them, saying that I don't need to help take care of those brats because she has Milo.

Ok, excuse you. Hold up, and back the fuck off. Those are my nephews, no one calls them brats unless it's me, because you know I'm the loving uncle. I can tease them like that, and call them that when Tina is around. Her reaction is funny.

So now I left him, he thinks I'm being a little dramatic, but no. The tone he used. No. Nope. Not happening.

I'm heading home now, I need a Ty cuddle. He's the only one who knows about my now ex-boyfriend. I didn't tell anyone else because I was hoping he'd be nice and sweet. But nope.

"Ty?" I call when I open the door, he's sitting there with Tommy playing cars. I smile fondly and look in the kitchen seeing Tina looking concerned about something.

"Sam!" Tommy squeals when he sees me and crawls over making Tyler giggle. Tina looks up at me with a smile.

I go over to Tommy and pick up to kiss his chubby cheek then put him back down by Ty and bend down to kiss the top of his head. I head into the little kitchen and cross my arms over my chest.

"What were you thinking about?" I ask her quietly. I know that she wouldn't want to talk about it. But the look is too serious to ignore.

"Do you think that Milo and I will last?" She asks quietly, looking so....worried and scared.

Why? Why is she asking me this? Does she not realize that what they have, how I was hoping for a relationship like theirs? When she isn't looking I see Milo looking at her with such fondness and so much love.

When he isn't looking at her and he's with the boys she has this sparkle in her eyes and this smile that makes people look twice at her. She's different from when I first met her. Yeah, she was happy....but now she's content. And smiling more, more outgoing.

"If you don't....I don't know if I'll kick his ass or yours, you know literally kick your butt and beat him, but honestly you two are...." I pause not wanting to say 'perfect' because that's....no. "You have so much adoration for each other and he gets along really well with the boys." I tell her, watching the emotions cross her face and look at the boys. "You know how hard it is for Ty to get attached. But he loves Milo, just as much as Milo loves him." I say softly looking at Tyler who is making funny faces at his brother.

She sighs, looking happy again. She knows that it is hard for Ty to attached to anyone but us and his Aunties. It even took them awhile to gain his trust. Now he loves them both and is willing to stay with them sometimes.

"Yeah, my baby has been through a lot for his age. But he's strong, he's smart and he knows that." She giggles. "Ok, I know I shouldn't even be thinking like this right now. I mean you have a boyfriend that I haven't even heard about and I'm here whining like a teenager about my relationship." She gives me a pointed look.

I'm speechless.

How the hell did she know?! I didn't mention anything! I didn't hint at it!

"Tyler doesn't like keeping things from his Mommy." She smirks.

"Well.......uhhhhh......" I blush looking away and honestly....feeling a little sad. "I broke up with him." I say quickly and turn away to head to Ty. "You told her?" I pout at Ty sitting beside him.

"Mommy asked where you always go for so long and she looked sad. I had tew!" He says quickly giving me a pout in return. And his works better than mine.

I sigh shaking my head with a smile, he's too cute. "Ok, ok. I forgive you." I roll my eyes playfully, chuckling when he looks happy.

"Tanks Goggy Sam!" He giggles getting to hug me. I wrap my arms around him and hold him. He probably knows that I need a cuddle because he hugs me tighter. "It ok." He mumbles nuzzling into my neck.

It makes my heart melt and hold him a little tighter and longer. I love the connection Ty and I have, he always seems to know now when I need some comfort and cuddles. It's going to make me so sad when he decides games and friends are more important than having a cuddle with me when I need it. I know he'll get bigger and more mature but he'll always be my little guy, just like how Tommy will always be Tommy. Not Thomas or Tom.

For now I'll cherish these times because I know it won't last. And I know Tina is going to miss them being so small and needing her so much.

"Did he hurt yew?" Tyler asks me quietly, while playing with my hair.

I give him a sad smile, "No, he didn't little man, but I am sad. He's not my boyfriend anymore." I shrug when he looks surprised.

"He's mean!" Ty frowns and hugs me again. "No one hurts you!" He holds me tighter. Making me tear up.

"This is actually going to make me cry." We both turn to see Tina standing there with a soft smile and a hand over her heart with teary eyes. She groans, "I ruined the moment now." She blushes and looks at Tommy who has a little one tooth smile. "Come on baby, let's go make some smoothies!" She picks him up and heads to the kitchen.

"It's otay. You don't have to talk to him anymore. He's a meanie!" Ty hold me a little tighter and it makes me so happy, but it also makes me sad because he's already getting bigger and smarter. And it's a lot to handle. I don't want him to grow up!

"Thanks Ty, it means a lot to me buddy." I smile softly and hold him tighter. He's always going to be my little man. I just know it.

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~•~

DON'T HATE ME!!!! IM SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!

But a lot has happened. A lot. And I just haven't felt like doing anything. I felt that awful. I mean I still do but it's tolerable.

But here is a crappy chapter and I already and working on the next. But please have patience haha I'm working on it from my iPod. And I have chubby hands 😂

But again....SO SORRY AND I LOVE THAT SOME PEOPLE STILL READ THIS!! Like 😍😍😭😭 it makes my day when I see people voting and liking it haha

Rae<3