Ty Doesn't Like It

Tina's P.O.V

After Maz left we went to bed that night, that was a long day that I didn't expect to happen. I was hoping for a less I guess dramatic night. But that walk with Milo was what I needed, we talked and we walked down one of the docks. It was nice. But now today Tyler seems to want to make a fuss with everything we do for some reason.

"NO! I don't want to go!" He is throwing a tantrum as we try to get him ready to leave to my Mom and sisters, my brother has work today so he couldn't make it.

But he does not want to go and meet them today for some reason, I give Sam a look telling him to find out why. He nods his head and scoops Tyler up in his arms and carrying him to the window to make it seem like it's just them.

"What's up buddy?" I can hear him whisper although I know that he can be quieter than that but Ty isn't good at whispering yet.

"They are mean to Mommy there. I don't want to go there again until they are nice to her!" Tyler crosses his arms and stomps his foot looking out of the window.

Sam looks at me with a small smile, rubbing his back he replies, "But Ty-Ty they are nice to your Mommy, your grandmother is nice to her and your Aunties and Uncle." He explains softly.

Tyler shakes his head, refusing to listen. I sigh walking over to him, "Want to tell me why you are shaking your head at Goggy Sam?" I ask him even though I know the reason.

"I don't want to go! They are mean to you Mommy! No one can be mean to Mommy!" He cries running over to me and wrapping his arms around my legs. I gasp moving his arms to take him into my arms and holding him close.

"It's OK sweetheart, they aren't mean to me, they love me and they love you guys too." I say softly rubbing his back trying to calm him down now. My poor baby! I hate my father right now! Making Tyler think that they don't like me! "Now why don't we get ready to go meet Nonnie and Aunties." I say making him nod.

I set him down so he can walk and get his coat on, I look at Thomas who was in Milo's hold was just giggling away at whatever Milo did. I smile at them.

After that we head out to meet with my Mom and sisters. They were waiting for us at the park, Thomas was smiling away at whatever he saw and Tyler was walking beside Sam holding his hand. We had Tommy in a stroller and Milo was pushing him as we walked. This was very peaceful as we walked, it was nice out, the wind wasn't too cold, the boys were being good.

Now all we needed was some snow...just kidding. I wish though but not for another couple of months. I see my Mom and sisters waiting for us on the benches, Tyler gets excited seeing the playground as he runs to it with a grin on his face.

I laugh when he calls Sam over and he goes running after looking ridiculous being so tall and playing on a kids playground.

Milo and I walk to my Mom but my sister Cory meets us halfway and takes Tommy from us to go play with him. I giggle when Tommy squeals as he is now being pushed on the swing. I take a picture with my phone and take even more of both of them now while they play.

My Mom calls me over and we just catch up, from when I left, to where I went to school, how I met Sam and my other friends I've made. We talk and talk, I missed her so much but I couldn't handle that pressure anymore from my dad. Now I have a new pressure, one that I am ready to handle, I know that I'll be able to handle this one because I love them.

I tell her about how I decided that I was going to adopt the boys, I told her that it was originally Thomas but then I met Tyler and I wanted to adopt them both. I couldn't leave Tyler. How Scarlett and Katherine were telling me that it was a big responsibility being a mother, asked me if I was ready for that. Sam just asking me if I was one-hundred percent sure about it.